4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

There's a guy on twitter who posted a picture of himself and Warrior this morning at 6am. He said everything about Warrior looked fine and he was very nice.

I'm thinking maybe the schedule he all of a sudden dealt with from this past weekend caught up to him. Maybe had no sleep.

Man I don't even ***** with wrestling like I did as a kid....but the day hulk, mick foley, undertaker, stone cold, and the rock go....gonna cry for a 100 nites!!!
This! I almost even shed a tear when the streak was broken and was in the biggest disbelief so can only imagine what any of them passing would do

Bruh I forgot bout razor Ramon, his character always be that dude....and after that espn e:60 on him....I hope he's doing good now :frown:

when Iron Sheik is back peddling and apologizing and paying respects, something big happened.

I know I've been hard on Warrior all weekend.. but I definitely respect the energy he brought to the ring whenever he came out. He definitely did a lot for the late 80's/early 90's wrestling kids. Me included, he was a fresh person and him and Texas Tornado(RIP as well) had a different look to me. I didn't know much about ring work or anything then, but based on appearance - and the energy he brought, he definitely is a legend.

RIP to the man, and condolences to his family for a roller coaster of a week. Can't imagine the range of emotions they have dealt with in such a short span.

Thanks for the memories, Jim.

Last edited:
His promo he cut was deep. i only vaguely remember some of his matches he got my dad so hyped.

so sad RIP

Last edited:
I know I've been hard on Warrior all weekend.. but I definitely respect the energy he brought to the ring whenever he came out. He definitely did a lot for the late 80's/early 90's wrestling kids.
The entire NTWT fam was dissing Warrior all weekend...and now he's dead.
frown.gif
mean.gif

My boy just IM'ed me and told me about Warrior..Can't believe it..Hogan/Warrior was one of my favorite matches as a kid..Dude was crazy as hell, but I still respected his honesty and the intensity he brought to the pro wrestling world..

God bless your soul Jim and rest in peace..:smh:

man who knows if this had anything to do with the steroid use over the years, but im sure it contributed. These guys that abuse them over years and years never think of the long term effects.. My dad was an avid steroid user and man his body has completely broke down through the years. neck fusion, torn rotator cuffs, bone spurs, torn ligaments, 2 heart attacks, I blame all on steroids.. he never used drugs besides weed(I don't consider that a drug), and doesn't drink at all.. I wish all the people in their 20s don't threaten their futures to look good now, because it will always come back to haunt you.. steroid abuse has serious long term effects..

man who knows if this had anything to do with the steroid use over the years, but im sure it contributed. These guys that abuse them over years and years never think of the long term effects.. My dad was an avid steroid user and man his body has completely broke down through the years. neck fusion, torn rotator cuffs, bone spurs, torn ligaments, 2 heart attacks, I blame all on steroids.. he never used drugs besides weed(I don't consider that a drug), and doesn't drink at all.. I wish all the people in their 20s don't threaten their futures to look good now, because it will always come back to haunt you.. steroid abuse has serious long term effects..

Damn that sucks

My boy just IM'ed me and told me about Warrior..Can't believe it..Hogan/Warrior was one of my favorite matches as a kid..Dude was crazy as hell, but I still respected his honesty and the intensity he brought to the pro wrestling world..

God bless your soul Jim and rest in peace..:smh:

I cant believe you have instant messenger

NTWT might have been dissing him all weekend, but that doesn't mean they dont respect what's he's done for the business. At the end of the day, we never wish death upon someone.

Bruh I forgot bout razor Ramon, his character always be that dude....and after that espn e:60 on him....I hope he's doing good now :frown:

He's doing tremendously well now

yea, he def looks much healthier and better now, good for him man.

that E:60 depressed the hell outta me, i loved razor/scott hall. i honestly thought dude was gonna die soon after watching that :smh:

was gonna ay something about steroids but didnt want people giving me crap about it

all these dudes took steroids, sure they were good in their 20s/30s but if you used for a long time it can and will screw you up eventually.

Surprised Hulk is doing well, i know he def abused it and maybe still does

yea, he def looks much healthier and better now, good for him man.

that E:60 depressed the hell outta me, i loved razor/scott hall. i honestly thought dude was gonna die soon after watching that :smh:

Me too man. He was incoherent. He looked miserable. Had to take meds just to stay a live. And he flat out said he doesn't want to love anymore. After that documentary, I was literally just counting down the days, as bad as that may sound. And I know those close to him were too.

Back
Top Bottom