4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

Played edward fortyhands my sophomore year of college, finished in like half an hour. Threw up ALLLLL over my girl's bed, and the wall to her right. She was top bunk. Throwup running down the walls to her roommates bed below. Some feminist chick, was away for the weekend. Had to clean up everything the next morning.

Anyways...

EGlQtXY.jpg

BkVotPkCIAAWOhM.jpg:large

Foley and The Rock at RR 99 was brutal
I remember being legitimately scared for foley when I was watching that live

Randy probably gave the kid a swirly after the picture.

That pic of Trips and Bruno is disturbing.

Man vince was RIPPED back then! Dude was bigger than stone cold! Looked like someone cut his face and pasted it on a body builder :lol:

Them roids must've had side effects :lol:

Yoo that Razor shirt is serious! Can any of you fortunate WM30 attendees throw me an oop??

Somebody need to make some wrestler inspired kicks.
tongue.gif
 I'd cop a Razor Ramon joint in the purple/gold/red and the black patent with the gold and red. Some limited release Bam Bam Bigelow flameposites....
laugh.gif

Someone had a sign that said "mcmahons on juice" :lol:

Anybody remember that big security guard that the wwe had back then. Dude was everywhere. And they ONLY used him! :lol:

Someone had a sign that said "mcmahons on juice" :lol:

Anybody remember that big security guard that the wwe had back then. Dude was everywhere. And they ONLY used him! :lol:

I remember that storyline with Steve Blackman. Blackman washed him with a kendo stick :lol:

Back
Top Bottom