4 Loko

Joints get you right. The watermelon one is the best tasting one. Don't try to drink 2 within 2 hours though, you will be hugging the toilet.

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

Joints get you right. The watermelon one is the best tasting one. Don't try to drink 2 within 2 hours though, you will be hugging the toilet.

QFT

Watermelon is
pimp.gif

Doesn't substitute hard liqour but it's clutch on a budget.

Watermelon ftw.

But man, was I the only one struggling to finish that damn thing? Had me feeling good in the club and only need like one beer to keep me going.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

QFT
lightweights. 2 is like what 10 beers?
Not exactly.  Its not your regular beer.  Your stomach is going to feel real bad soon as you crack the can to the 2nd one.   Its a difference going through a 12 pack of Corona or 2 of those.

QFT
Not exactly.  Its not your regular beer.  Your stomach is going to feel real bad soon as you crack the can to the 2nd one.   Its a difference going through a 12 pack of Corona or 2 of those.

word.....i can drink beer w/ the best of them but that 4 loko +@%! do some strange things to your stomach
laugh.gif

QFT

word.....i can drink beer w/ the best of them but that 4 loko +@%! do some strange things to your stomach
laugh.gif
maybe i have a strong stomach or something, i killed 3 of these in a night last weekend and i was very very drunk but not to the point of puking or anything

with that said yeah these could def make you sick especially given a bad flavor (grape is awful
laugh.gif
)

yup new craze out here in vallejo, hahah i had a can and half last night at club nv in sf and i was goooood

QFT

laugh.gif
maybe i have a strong stomach or something, i killed 3 of these in a night last weekend and i was very very drunk but not to the point of puking or anything

with that said yeah these could def make you sick especially given a bad flavor (grape is awful
laugh.gif
)
My dude....the grape is the flavor that had me yacking.   Had 2 of those...and it was a wrap.  Never again will i do grape.

yeah man i had a sip to try it and couldn't imagine drinking the whole can

i drank 2 watermelons and a fruit punch but by the time i got to the fruit punch i couldn't taste it.

watermelon was pretty flavorless which is a good thing.

overall, $9.xx well spent.

Originally Posted by TooThrowed318

yea people are on it HARD out here in Louisiana... never tried it tho, not really into the drinkin thing

Yeah they're real popular here. Loko = new Bum Wine of choice.

For the parades (during Mardi Gras) I would usually start off with a Loko then drink other stuff. Worst thing I did was drink three in a night, OMG I felt like I was about to die. Oh and Fruit Punch is my favorite... I'm tempted to try the Blueberry but I just can't stray from Fruit Punch.

RIP my liver.

sick.gif

stuff is nasty
my boy finished smoking about 3 black and milds then he proceded to drink a can
and ended up trowing up in my car.....told him dog put your face out the window
then he threw up again in the car
laugh.gif

I'm 17 and it's WHATS UP in my highschool, and I do live in Jacksonville, Florida lol. There's this one store where we always go to get alcohol because they let us, I drink em a ton... gets me drunk off of one can. But one time I threw up after having one and a half of them and one blunt... there 2.79 here but yeah they're sick. watermelon > everything else

Back
Top Bottom