4 UNIVERSITY OF IDAHO COLLEGE STUDENTS MURDERED IN THEIR HOME - TRUE CRIME

My theory is that one or more of his classmates or somebody at his university (10 mins away from the murders) reported a tip about a white elantra that matched the one in the photo belonging to their colleague. He was a criminology PhD student so I'm sure some of his classmates were following the case.

He would fit the profile - white elantra, went to school near the area, mid to late 20s male, socially awkward, studies criminology, etc... And when he didn't report himself to clear his name it made him extra sus.

My theory is that one or more of his classmates or somebody at his university (10 mins away from the murders) reported a tip about a white elantra that matched the one in the photo belonging to their colleague. He was a criminology PhD student so I'm sure some of his classmates were following the case.

He would fit the profile - white elantra, went to school near the area, mid to late 20s male, socially awkward, studies criminology, etc... And when he didn't report himself to clear his name it made him extra sus.

The gas station attendant who saw the car on camera is just going to be forgotten to history at this point, I guess.

This case has been fascinating to follow. I'm sure it's a huge relief for the families and the town of Moscow that they finally got someone behind bars. The motive/lack of one are going to be interesting to hear. I was really starting to get irritated with Goncalves going to the press and talking about what a sht job the cops were doing, and how they were "cowards" because they weren't sharing enough info. Well no sht, Sherlock. Maybe it's because you keep running to the press and telling them everything you know and they needed to keep things about an active investigation quiet? I'm sorry for your family, and I know nothing is going to bring Kaylee back, but c'mon dude. Got to have a little more sense than that. With a profile like this case has, you really think they're going to let it go cold?

Rest in peace to those girls.

I have a confession to make, I didn’t know Moscow Idaho was a real place

He posted a survey on reddit asking ex cons to share psychological details of their crime.

They were very specific questions and were focused on crimes that specifically target people.

Reading some more stuff on this guy today, and he seems way over confident. Won't shock me one bit if it turns out he had no true connection to the victims and he thought he was committing the perfect crime by going after random people. With his criminal justice background and how he was constantly trying to broadcast how smart he was, it totally seems like he thought he could beat the cops and get away with it. Maybe one of them got him with her fingernails and he didn't realize it, and that's how they got his DNA?

Back
Top Bottom