4-Year-Old Boy Gets Herpes After Putting A Used Condom In His Mouth

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

smh.gif
 @ the situation...
indifferent.gif
 At some of you dudes who try too hard to be harsh about certain situations. 

C'mon bruh. Duke's mom said he had semen in his mouth. Now if I was a 4 year old in that situation. I think I would be able to tell what's in my mouth(pause) isn't supposed to be there. IMO 25% of the blame goes to the duke that left his parting gift and 25% to the hotel and 50% to the kid. The eff is picking up used balloons from hotels and blowing em up for? Straight up nasty. 
roll.gif
you're acting like 4 yr olds are old enough to know what a condom is ..the f? cmon son dude is just 4, acting like hes suppose to know what semen is .*#@* with that bull.

It happened because the room wasn't clean? Get outta here with that. I think by age 4 you should be able to tell what you should put into your mouth and what not to. Sucks but meh that's life.
Darwin.
pimp.gif

shut up

It happened because the room wasn't clean? Get outta here with that. I think by age 4 you should be able to tell what you should put into your mouth and what not to. Sucks but meh that's life.
Darwin.
pimp.gif

shut up

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

smh.gif
 @ the situation...
indifferent.gif

C'mon bruh. Duke's mom said he had semen in his mouth. Now if I was a 4 year old in that situation. I think I would be able to tell what's in my mouth(pause) isn't supposed to be there. IMO 25% of the blame goes to the duke that left his parting gift and 25% to the hotel and 50% to the kid. The eff is picking up used balloons from hotels and blowing em up for? Straight up nasty. 
roll.gif
you're acting like 4 yr olds are old enough to know what a condom is ..the f? cmon son dude is just 4, acting like hes suppose to know what semen is .*#@* with that bull.
I was crying at these responses
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
But in all seriousness, this is sad
frown.gif

smh.gif
 @ the situation...
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
I was crying at these responses
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
But in all seriousness, this is sad
frown.gif

smh.gif
 @ the situation...
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
you're acting like 4 yr olds are old enough to know what a condom is ..the f? cmon son dude is just 4, acting like hes suppose to know what semen is .**+$ with that bull.
Not even, I don't know what it tastes like but cmon dude must have known something doesn't taste right.

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Darwin.
pimp.gif

shut up
I'm not talking, though.
grin.gif

Reply or don't type.

smh.gif
 @ the situation...
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
you're acting like 4 yr olds are old enough to know what a condom is ..the f? cmon son dude is just 4, acting like hes suppose to know what semen is .**+$ with that bull.
Not even, I don't know what it tastes like but cmon dude must have known something doesn't taste right.

Darwin.
pimp.gif

shut up
I'm not talking, though.
grin.gif

Reply or don't type.

Darwin.
pimp.gif

shut up

roll.gif
on that Hankzilla obviously he is not around kids much!

Darwin.
pimp.gif

shut up

roll.gif
on that Hankzilla obviously he is not around kids much!

smh.gif
 @ the situation...
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
bfo-rlmente.jpg

laugh.gif
JK

But yea that sick.
sick.gif
sick.gif

smh.gif
 @ the situation...
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
bfo-rlmente.jpg

laugh.gif
JK

But yea that sick.
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

smh.gif
 @ the situation...
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
dude must have known something doesn't taste right.

laugh.gif
JK

But yea that sick.
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
But when I came(pause) into this thread this instantly popped into my head.
davechapelle.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

smh.gif
 @ the situation...
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
dude must have known something doesn't taste right.

laugh.gif
JK

But yea that sick.
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
But when I came(pause) into this thread this instantly popped into my head.
davechapelle.gif

Back
Top Bottom