40 Dream/Sleep Facts Vol. 3 Hunna Inception Levels

Bruh, are you sure you aren't suffering from psychosis?

Happened to me mainly last summer (11), doesnt really happen to me now.

I dont even wanna webMD that term or imma self diagnose myself. :lol:

It's a pretty severe mental disorder so you probably don't have it. But just saying, psychosis is characterized by detachment from reality (hallucinations, delusions, all that good stuff).

It's a pretty severe mental disorder so you probably don't have it. But just saying, psychosis is characterized by detachment from reality (hallucinations, delusions, all that good stuff).
Man....

Thats way far from what I had before bruh.
laugh.gif

I always dream I can't pull the trigger and shoot somebody.  It's always the guns jammed, or there's no bullets or the guns broken or something.  And I own a few guns in real life. 

I always dream I can't throw a punch cuz my arms stuck or I'm in slow motion or something.

In my dreams I be freestyling hella fast and dope, but in real life I freestyle slow and ok lol. 

I dream of my late pops every once in awhile too.  Make me think he's still alive when I wake up.

Been having dreams about my ex like every night for the past 6 months. Feels bad man.

I also have dreams about playing on the Lakers :lol:

WTF did I just read.... :nerd:

I was like, 'interesting facts....

... lets speed read this russian story.... wait hold up.. is this real?.... $#@% this twisted s#$%!'

Taking a nap a lunch during work before I go Dawn of the Dead on folks. :smh:

8)

I used to have precognitive type dreams a lot when I was younger. Nothing major but it used to throw me off because I would end up experiencing some real deja vu moments when I know they were dreams. And this would be years apart sometimes.

Usually have dreams about my teeth falling out:smh:. I used to grind my teeth when I was younger, think I might be doing it again in my sleep ...tuuurrrrble

Back
Top Bottom