40 Glocc jumped by Game & his BWS goons

So wait, they couldnt even get the fair one? Naw B I cant respect this, especially at 30+ years old. And the fact that they pulled guns on him, and then jumped him just so he wouldnt fight back? C'mon bro

The thing is with a lame clown like 40 glocc you have to record it and post it on wshh

Or else he will lie and tell a different story.

40 glocc becoming the new Yukmouth.

In this era you can run into these rappers, unless you have video proving you put hands on said rapper dudes won't believe you.

Dude 40 glocc is punching bag.

Remember that dude Rosemo007 from bricksquad

That bragged about knocking out game and beat up that blood on camera...

He got shot up and isn't around anymore.

I respect grown men handling it with fists and kicks rather than hot ones.

Violence is part of hip hop. I remember when Suge Knight used to bully dudes.

This dude is getting stomped out, jumped, punched kicked 2 times in a row for twitter thugging and disrespecting game bws.

I can't believe the type of sissies on here.

"violence is never the answer"
"they are 30 , this not high school, they should talk it out"
"I could never put my hands on anyone. Fighting is never the solution"
"they are acting like children. TOo old to be fighting"
"I was raised by a single mother. I never had a fight in my life. It's better to walk away or speak it out"Frank Ocean got you feminine and polite males thinking it's ok to be a doormat and docile.

With the responses on here. Masculinity is a thing of the past. Being effeminate is in.The full video is on 40gloccGotktfo.comThis dude 40 glocc wants to rob tyga, rush Wayne and punk plies....but in the video he flinching, scared and running away from game.

Originally Posted by Charles Schwag

The thing is with a lame clown like 40 glocc you have to record it and post it on wshh

In this era you can run into these rappers, unless you have video proving you put hands on said rapper dudes won't believe you.

This dude is getting stomped out, jumped, punched kicked 2 times in a row for twitter thugging and disrespecting game bws.

Frank Ocean got you docile and polite males thinking it's ok to be a doormat and docile.

+@%@#

You cant be serious. Just be quiet you are embarrassingyourself. I'm glad you think people who think jumping people at 30 years isnt the way to be doing things are sissies.....
"Violence is a part of hip hop"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
As if this is a good thing. You cant be older than 16 talking this kind of ridiculous nonsense if so then you need to stop being a internet gangsta and take a nap.

I'm 23 years old, I've been in 10 fights and my last one was at 21. I dont think I'll get into another one if I can help it. I'm an adult, unless someones trying to put my life in danger I have no time for it, and I would think that someone whos a millionaire and world famous like Game would have more sense.

Full vid is out apparently

Frank Ocean got you docile and polite males thinking it's ok to be a doormat and docile.

+@%@#

Not even B, like I said "Dude couldnt get the fair one?"
And we're talking about a record label, not like dude disrespected Game's kids or moms or something

I'm not saying dudes cant fight, but I cant respect this

Originally Posted by solarius49

+@%@#

Not even B, like I said "Dude couldnt get the fair one?"
And we're talking about a record label, not like dude disrespected Game's kids or moms or something

I'm not saying dudes cant fight, but I cant respect this
Charles Schwag I'm with you son some of ya'll cats getting way to soft son....solarius49 I'm with you homie but 40 Glocc can never get a fair fight

son 40 Glocc stay running up on cats with 15 plus people he did it to countless rappers Wayne,Plies & 40 Glocc jumped Compton Menace a few

months ago man so no 40 Glocc got just what he need he always poppin off at the mouth actin like you gotta get a pass from him to shoot a video

in Cali...40 get in front of the camera & stay poppin off at the mouth about Game...40 Glocc can do this to other cats but its a problem when

somebody does it to him
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 dude calls himself BIG BAD 40 he likes attention & I'm glad GAME smashed on him..

Charles Schwag sounds real vested in this situation
laugh.gif

At the end of the day, a lot of clown moves being made. Dudes need to be settin positive examples for the younger generation instead they playin like they in middle school. Some cats never grow up

40 Glocc is a clown, dude deserved it. he's just another dust bag reject who couldn't get his music poppin.

EDIT : extended video is out, Game had dude in the bushes duckin
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
of course 40 glock isn't gonna say he got his !+% beat by Game (if true). It's expected that he would say he got jumped, guns pulled on him, and even Justin Beiber had an AK pointed at him.
If guns were indeed pulled, I don't see game putting out the video. It looks like they're in a nice neighborhood so if guns were pulled out, you know cops would be there right away and that *%*! woulda been posted on TMZ instantly

you can bet there will be some retaliation with 40 Glocc, not sure what's gonna happen next but it's almost a year since that Rosemo dude supposedly knocked out Game and then got murked. this ain't over yet.

technically.... couldn't he get in trouble for this? basically it is a video of him pretty much assaulting someone....chasing someone down, hitting a person who is not throwing punches back... even his people is telling him to stop... pretty wreckless.

why would you put that out of YOURSELF is what i don't get.... a 30 year old man, a Father... out there in that street life... all that money, nice lifestyle, great career, business man... who cares what someone says who is pretty much throwing salt due to jealousy....

dude is a idiot... immaturity

this dude always has a problem with somebody... his whole career... its pretty annoying.

Dudes acting as if what 40 said is fact like hes gonna say i got beat up 1 on 1 and was running
30t6p3b.gif
..Alot of you guys love to assume

"I was raised by a single mother. I never had a fight in my life. It's better to walk away or speak it out"Frank Ocean got you feminine and polite males thinking it's ok to be a doormat and docile.

With the responses on here. Masculinity is a thing of the past. Being effeminate is in.The full video is on 40gloccGotktfo.comThis dude 40 glocc wants to rob tyga, rush Wayne and punk plies....but in the video he flinching, scared and running away from game.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 i remember seeing his vid on wshh talking about he knocked out game at a mall but i didn't know he was killed. did games goons killed him? 

i rock w/ game idc idc idc

its hilarious that he stole a #*&&@ while filiming it on the cell

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

technically.... couldn't he get in trouble for this? basically it is a video of him pretty much assaulting someone....chasing someone down, hitting a person who is not throwing punches back... even his people is telling him to stop... pretty wreckless.

why would you put that out of YOURSELF is what i don't get.... a 30 year old man, a Father... out there in that street life... all that money, nice lifestyle, great career, business man... who cares what someone says who is pretty much throwing salt due to jealousy....

dude is a idiot... immaturity

this dude always has a problem with somebody... his whole career... its pretty annoying.
I don't think ya'll understand that every rapper isnt a complete fraud. Not to say that game is some master Gangster but the truth of the matter is he's a hood @$%#$ & he has alot of dudes from the street around him.
Game is 30+ and for the first 25 or so yrs of his life this is the type of environment he was living in, dudes jus can't flip the script like that, Might i add in damn near every incident i remember with game he never seems to be the aggressor when beefin dudes always talk !+* and threaten that man and he puts the hand of god on dudes his damn self & suddenly talking stops
laugh.gif

40 & his goons jumped games friend menace and put the footage out so as far as i'm concerned he deserves it. This is what i hate about hiphop fans one second it's everything is so WWF im tired of this fake beef, then when it gets handled it's suddenly " I can't believe there acting like this/ misrepresenting the culture" blah blah blah

Originally Posted by tyisny

This is what i hate about hiphop fans one second it's everything is so WWF im tired of this fake beef, then when it gets handled it's suddenly " I can't believe there acting like this/ misrepresenting the culture" blah blah blah

Masculinity is a thing of the past. Being effeminate is in.

Why are cats criticizing the game for? If that's what he felt needed to happen to stall all that BS so what? Ya'll hens stay clucking. How you gonna get mad at what another man is doing? Is he paying ya'll bills or something? If he fights so what? Is that man putting money in/out of your pocket or food in/out of ya'll mouths? smgdmfh ya'll sound like girls

Back
Top Bottom