40% off Levis Jeans

I hate that I paid off my CC. Copped a pair of selvedge 511s and 5 button ups. 3 Long sleeves, 2 short sleeves, and jeans for $240 shipped. Cant go wrong with that price.

Copped 8 pairs of Levi's last night when the deal started :pimp:

I forgot to post it up though. I copped another 2 tonight for BF sales at the outlets. 511's and 510's all the way baby! Remember to use your ebates account for cash back guys!!

RRL
smokin.gif

We off of Levis 
^ This man knows

Anyone having trouble using this on stuff from their Commuter line, i have a chambray shirt and 505's in my cart but seem to only be getting the 40% the shirt.

Can't believe so many people sleep on havin' a KOHLS card...I get 30% off their sale prices EVERY MONTH

Exactly! I get $10 gift card every month and $30 off coupon sin email.. People think 40% off is a deal...LOL

I bought 2 501 from Kohls 2 days ago for $33

Last edited:
Ordered a few also, but found a few of them at TJ Maxx today for even cheaper. 
mean.gif

RRL :smokin

We off of Levis 
^ This man knows

Off Levis huh? Ya'll sound like some hypebeasts who follow trends. Levis is the originator of the first blue jeans since 1873 and the brand is not going anywhere. Most companies copy the fit of different Levi's jeans and may or may not change up a few things.

:lol: right? i rocked levis overall when i was like 3, levis have always been in style... and always will be...

roll.gif
They sent me my pair in the smallest box they could find. I thought there was only a book in there when I saw it.

Exactly! I get $10 gift card every month and $30 off coupon sin email.. People think 40% off is a deal...LOL
I bought 2 501 from Kohls 2 days ago for $33

I need to look into this even though I hate kohls.
Does it work anywhere besides the Levi's site?

Back
Top Bottom