4Chan trolls Ghost's capitalist radio talk show, dude loses it

He is so angry
roll.gif

"Caller you're on the air......*silence*....ahh you're just sitting there playing with your Peter Popper, --- YOURE ON THE AIR"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Caller you're on the air......*silence*....ahh you're just sitting there playing with your Peter Popper, --- YOURE ON THE AIR"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Is it me, or did most of his tirades seem like an act? I got that from the first video at least.

"Brought the LULZY" nonetheless.

cant believe only one person in this whole thread has said this. whats up with the "engineers" voice every time he speaks? and the noises that sound like cans being kicked around is a sound button. his melting pot line is obviously a joke, not sure how serious this is....

Anyways i dont know any back story to the show but regardless it was funny as hell, that song, every time it played
laugh.gif
Yeah I thought that too, what capitalist radio show host says "some what lulzy" 
roll.gif
and the engineers voice... I have no idea
laugh.gif

"I'm gettin paid today baby, i'm gettin profit"
roll.gif

Is it me, or did most of his tirades seem like an act? I got that from the first video at least.

cant believe only one person in this whole thread has said this. whats up with the "engineers" voice every time he speaks? and the noises that sound like cans being kicked around is a sound button. his melting pot line is obviously a joke, not sure how serious this is....

Anyways i dont know any back story to the show but regardless it was funny as hell, that song, every time it played
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
i asked who was engineer on his chat/blog but he didnt respond
laugh.gif
starting to think ghost himself is the troll

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
i asked who was engineer on his chat/blog but he didnt respond
laugh.gif
starting to think ghost himself is the troll

Back
Top Bottom