4LOKO

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

i'm sorry to be a debbie downer but... anyone who can handle themselves with drinking will not get stupid off 4loko.  i've shotgunned them and all i felt was a hangover coming on.
ohwell.gif
  they share the same stigma as tequila.  i'll sip that all night and be fine.  you boys are just lightweights.
laugh.gif
There's no damn way you can finish 3 of these joints and tell me you weren't stupid wasted.

i'm sorry to be a debbie downer but... anyone who can handle themselves with drinking will not get stupid off 4loko.  i've shotgunned them and all i felt was a hangover coming on.
ohwell.gif
  they share the same stigma as tequila.  i'll sip that all night and be fine.  you boys are just lightweights.
laugh.gif
There's no damn way you can finish 3 of these joints and tell me you weren't stupid wasted.

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

20090208-jada1.jpg

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

20090208-jada1.jpg

You're a big dude, right?
I'm 6'3 190

I've never had a bad night when I have two 4LOKOs... 8LOKOs total 
laugh.gif

Drink another. And like dude said "Do whatever you feel is right"  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
\

Shoutsout to the haterzzzz in this thread. Do something better with your time?

grin.gif

I'm 6'3 190

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
\

grin.gif

Originally Posted by calikev34

I'm 6'3 190

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
\

grin.gif

6'1 200lbs

And I was tipsy after a half of one
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by calikev34

I'm 6'3 190

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
\

grin.gif

6'1 200lbs

And I was tipsy after a half of one
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
no way i can drink 3 period cause they taste like %#*+.  but i'll put down 15 beer and not be sloppy drunk.  just chillin.  i think that's more than 3 4lokos.  take a few shots and drink a redbull, same effect.  i never saw the hype.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
no way i can drink 3 period cause they taste like %#*+.  but i'll put down 15 beer and not be sloppy drunk.  just chillin.  i think that's more than 3 4lokos.  take a few shots and drink a redbull, same effect.  i never saw the hype.

Make this the "Official" 4 Loko thread, OP.

There's a new one of these like every 2 weeks
30t6p3b.gif

Make this the "Official" 4 Loko thread, OP.

There's a new one of these like every 2 weeks
30t6p3b.gif

fools soundin mad fake with this piss poor excuse for liquor. talkin bout cant feel my face and going ham. off this weak stuff?

yall the same cats u unknowingly smoke oregano and go "DUDE I'm SO Fin HIGHHHHHHH"

sure buddy.

drink real liquor brah. and dont' gimme the but but bu the liq store is closed. always have a few bottles of your fav on stock.

fools soundin mad fake with this piss poor excuse for liquor. talkin bout cant feel my face and going ham. off this weak stuff?

yall the same cats u unknowingly smoke oregano and go "DUDE I'm SO Fin HIGHHHHHHH"

sure buddy.

drink real liquor brah. and dont' gimme the but but bu the liq store is closed. always have a few bottles of your fav on stock.

Back
Top Bottom