4's from 99'

My 4's been collecting dust in the closet so i decided to take them out the box and give them a little shoot. I think these look way better than the cdp
s that dropped not to long ago. Just thought I would share with my NT fam, enjoy!

Sneak peak from my clothing line photoshoot rocking the 4's

My 4's been collecting dust in the closet so i decided to take them out the box and give them a little shoot. I think these look way better than the cdp
s that dropped not to long ago. Just thought I would share with my NT fam, enjoy!

Sneak peak from my clothing line photoshoot rocking the 4's

This thread's just making me miss my '99 pair..

Stupid "I" from the AIR came off the back,

Unfortunately I couldn't find it and it bothered me till the point where I just SOLD them..

ohwell.gif

Nice Pair Though..

pimp.gif

Unfortunately I couldn't find it and it bothered me till the point where I just SOLD them..

ohwell.gif

Nice Pair Though..

pimp.gif

Man! Good minds think alike, I pull mine out Tuesday so they could get some AIR as well!!!

Man! Good minds think alike, I pull mine out Tuesday so they could get some AIR as well!!!

would love to have a pair.. this and the white cements are the ONLY 4s i really like and would ever purchase.

would love to have a pair.. this and the white cements are the ONLY 4s i really like and would ever purchase.

Originally Posted by ALDY

ohwell.gif

Nice Pair Though..

pimp.gif

my "I" came off too, so i took the i of the cdp 3s and glued it on. 

Originally Posted by ALDY

ohwell.gif

Nice Pair Though..

pimp.gif

my "I" came off too, so i took the i of the cdp 3s and glued it on. 

Back
Top Bottom