4th of July Weekend coming up! What yall getting into?

beach camping with the family.
as you get older and the family is all together you appreciate little things that much more

I'll be watching the world cup games at work 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I'm surprised I got the day off but I'll be spending it with family. Tryna avoid the crowds, cops and DUI check points

My wife is leaving early morning to visit my in-laws in Arkansas. I'll be home hanging w/ friends & family plus DJing as well. Wish I could've made the trip, but I booked a couple weddings before the details were solid.

I'll be on top of the hill..

watching the firworks..

with 2 other men..

watching for hot spots :pimp:

all day and night :x

finally sitting down with band camp leaders about tryna "organize" all these people to go in ONE direction at the same time down the road and not grab all the residents garbage cans and use them as drums like last year...

mean.gif

FYI:

this is Jouvert Morning in brooklyn...

type of band: Jab Jab

name of mas band : Destination Hell
J'OUVERT!! RAAAAAAATIIID

I'm coming home to NYC for that. Link up with the crew.

If the weather wants to hold up BBQ hopping on Friday. Saturday not sure yet.

Usually I stay with the fam, but I want to try something else.

Any cool parties or clubs to go to on the LA/ hollywood area? During this time

Chilling and drinking with my brothers in Atlanta for my younger brother's birthday.

Probably hit the weights early friday tham hit a few cookouts. nothing too serious gotta work the next day

Hitting the gym in the morning, then a BBQ or two, then to nap then to work. It's gonna be a wild night.

i'm black so i don't celebrate the 4th of july.. we weren't given indepence that day, heck, we weren't even considered human :smh:

i feel sorry for the people of my race that do celebrate "independence day" tho smh..

we are too forgiving smh

For a country that's provided so much for you in terms of resources, opportunity, and freedom, especially compared to others living throughout the world, the least you could do is wish her a happy birthday.

resources that was stolen from my ancestors..

what opportunities? everything i got, i had to get it on my own..

freedom? what freedom? america isn't as free as you think..

BBQ for a homeboy's b-day, and probably going to be fishing since I'm there anyways. No alcohol for me since I have to head back to work and bust a 12 hour shift right after. 
mean.gif

Wash the car, cut the grass, and just chill. Simple weekend. Cant beat that.

beach, bbq, soccer, fireworks, getting drunk, getting yambs.

T-Bones/Ribeyes

Kush preferably Irene

Hennessey

Maybe shoot a few boxes of Artillery Shells with my son.

Back
Top Bottom