4th of July...What are you guys up to?

So I'm planning on either staying in the city and hitting Battery Park. Maybe I'll end up in Philly...dunno if its fun or not on the 4th though. Whatyou guys gonna do?

I have to work 2-10
indifferent.gif

Prolly go to waterside to watch some works...Norfolk VA/ VA Beach whats good on the 4th??? cookouts?? not from the area need something to do...

Originally Posted by The Minister

i think N.Korea is supposed to bomb us so i think i'm just gonna stay inside.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

for me it's going to be a little grilling, a little drinking, and a little pool action
pimp.gif

Damn....I really dunno what to do....Im in the city every year.

But I work til 5 that day and dunno if I'll have enough time to make it from nyc to Philly
smh.gif

Working a minor leauge baseball game in Charleston WV. Fireworks and prolly a few drinks
I wish i could go back to Cleveland for the 4th SMH

- Every year, since my undergraduate days, I've been ridin' the whip by 6th & Chestnut (Independence Hall/Liberty Bell....illladelph stand up! o_O)....it has become a tradition, and I'll do it again this year.......everyone else has caught on, though
tired.gif
. Soooooo many more humans compared to 4-5 years ago
mad.gif

- Aside from that, typical family ____! Benjamin Franklin parkway, Philadelphia museum of art fireworks display.....something to poop your pants to on the
regular
nerd.gif

- This is OUR holiday, and we do it like it's s'posed to be done.
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif

Grilling and hanging in the pool. Rangers vs Rays (flyover and fireworks). That is if my brother's baby isn't born...

Back
Top Bottom