5/1 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Miz vs Cena vs Morrison Cage Match | Christian vs Del Rio Ladder Match

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I wanted to hate Rima, but damn, I'm really starting to like her 
devil.gif
nerd.gif

I was just thinking the same thing
laugh.gif

If Rima doesn't go home this week, it's obviously rigged to keep her.

Pretty much.
laugh.gif

She's nice to look at but she's abysmal in the ring.
sick.gif

If Rima doesn't go home this week, it's obviously rigged to keep her.

Pretty much.
laugh.gif

She's nice to look at but she's abysmal in the ring.
sick.gif

--There is a lot of internal speculation regarding after the draft that the annual spring cleaning would be taking place with roster cuts.  A lot of people on the bubble said to be nervous.

--Not a lot on the draft.  As noted yesterday, for a brief period of time, Beth Phoenix was listed on the Raw page.  At one point today, Alberto Del Rio was listed on the Raw page.  The one thing we do know is Del Rio was scheduled in June when they were originally going to have the draft to be moved at that time to Raw.  Whether this is people jumping the gun or clerical errors, I don't know, but they've kept the draft stuff pretty quiet.  The only thing we've heard is that as of last night the key decision (who becomes the top Smackdown babyface) and key thing regarding the draft had not been decided.  There was talk of drafting Undertaker to Raw to make up for whoever the big babyface  star that goes to Smackdown ends up being.  What is also holding things up is Vince McMahon wants the top matches at SummerSlam decided on now, and thus moving talent around accordingly.  They have to both do the draft, promote Rock on next week's show, and also promote Sunday's PPV show, plus the idea was to do another Cole-Ross angle.

--The 9/18 WWE PPV show from Buffalo, formerly called Night of Champions, no longer has a name. 

--Gail Kim and Awesome Kong are going back-and-forth on twitter, trying to build up interest to get both going in a WWE feud and reprise the TNA feud.

--There is a lot of internal speculation regarding after the draft that the annual spring cleaning would be taking place with roster cuts.  A lot of people on the bubble said to be nervous.

--Not a lot on the draft.  As noted yesterday, for a brief period of time, Beth Phoenix was listed on the Raw page.  At one point today, Alberto Del Rio was listed on the Raw page.  The one thing we do know is Del Rio was scheduled in June when they were originally going to have the draft to be moved at that time to Raw.  Whether this is people jumping the gun or clerical errors, I don't know, but they've kept the draft stuff pretty quiet.  The only thing we've heard is that as of last night the key decision (who becomes the top Smackdown babyface) and key thing regarding the draft had not been decided.  There was talk of drafting Undertaker to Raw to make up for whoever the big babyface  star that goes to Smackdown ends up being.  What is also holding things up is Vince McMahon wants the top matches at SummerSlam decided on now, and thus moving talent around accordingly.  They have to both do the draft, promote Rock on next week's show, and also promote Sunday's PPV show, plus the idea was to do another Cole-Ross angle.

--The 9/18 WWE PPV show from Buffalo, formerly called Night of Champions, no longer has a name. 

--Gail Kim and Awesome Kong are going back-and-forth on twitter, trying to build up interest to get both going in a WWE feud and reprise the TNA feud.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

I think is Luke is a %!%*!@*
I really find it hard to believe he's not playing a character.  Can anyone be that much of a prick and that full of himself?

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

I think is Luke is a %!%*!@*
I really find it hard to believe he's not playing a character.  Can anyone be that much of a prick and that full of himself?

Wasn't there suppose to be some shake up to Tough Enough? They should just get rid of all the girls at this point. I really hope Rima sticks to wrestling after her Miss USA duties are up. She has way more personality than we've seen out of anyone outside of Lay-Cool. I know AJ Lee is hoping she gives up on wrestling though (similar look, similar size). Luke looks the most TV ready but he needs a JBL like influence to bring him back down to reality.

Wasn't there suppose to be some shake up to Tough Enough? They should just get rid of all the girls at this point. I really hope Rima sticks to wrestling after her Miss USA duties are up. She has way more personality than we've seen out of anyone outside of Lay-Cool. I know AJ Lee is hoping she gives up on wrestling though (similar look, similar size). Luke looks the most TV ready but he needs a JBL like influence to bring him back down to reality.

He might be 4w

Kinda Like how they had some "ready" guys on the MTV show but were not going to win from the get go. I could see him not winning and going nuts at the last episode.

He might be 4w

Kinda Like how they had some "ready" guys on the MTV show but were not going to win from the get go. I could see him not winning and going nuts at the last episode.

Back
Top Bottom