5/1 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Miz vs Cena vs Morrison Cage Match | Christian vs Del Rio Ladder Match

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Weak finisher though. Picking her up looked better than the ending....

That's bc Michelle didn't land right, totally her fault

You could be right. I guess that's why she's gone   

You guys order the Pay Per View?

Only if it came with a brown paper bag

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Weak finisher though. Picking her up looked better than the ending....

That's bc Michelle didn't land right, totally her fault

You could be right. I guess that's why she's gone   

You guys order the Pay Per View?

Only if it came with a brown paper bag

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Let's take bets on when we'll have the pleasure of watching a love storyline between Kong and Henry.

Too predictable. Has to be an oddball pairing.
Kharma and Daniel Bryan is much more WWE's style of comedy.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Let's take bets on when we'll have the pleasure of watching a love storyline between Kong and Henry.

Too predictable. Has to be an oddball pairing.
Kharma and Daniel Bryan is much more WWE's style of comedy.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

TheEmperor45 wrote:
i like dashing cody rhodes > dastardly cody rhodes

i would like for him to have an amercian pyscho like character

Dashing was such a midcard geek character.  This gimmick is so much more of a serious, main event type character.

was gonna say the same thing Cody would have never been a main eventer with the dashing cody rhodes gimmick
and p.s. i always wondered how the mist worked do they have tablets they put in there mouth? 

thats why i added "i would like for him to have an amercian pyscho like character" he could do the narcissist pretty boy stuff in the promos( he could still do the paper bag promo), because his voice sound horrible in this dastardly. then on the  other side he could be a Savage in the ring.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

TheEmperor45 wrote:
i like dashing cody rhodes > dastardly cody rhodes

i would like for him to have an amercian pyscho like character

Dashing was such a midcard geek character.  This gimmick is so much more of a serious, main event type character.

was gonna say the same thing Cody would have never been a main eventer with the dashing cody rhodes gimmick
and p.s. i always wondered how the mist worked do they have tablets they put in there mouth? 

thats why i added "i would like for him to have an amercian pyscho like character" he could do the narcissist pretty boy stuff in the promos( he could still do the paper bag promo), because his voice sound horrible in this dastardly. then on the  other side he could be a Savage in the ring.

I called that and im missing most of the ppv due to studying for finals.

Kong gonna have to fight men cuz it isnt fair to match her up vs these skinny divas

I called that and im missing most of the ppv due to studying for finals.

Kong gonna have to fight men cuz it isnt fair to match her up vs these skinny divas

Cap'n needs to win this belt..I can't think of anyone in the E that really deserves it more than him..

Cap'n needs to win this belt..I can't think of anyone in the E that really deserves it more than him..

Back
Top Bottom