5 & A DIME

The FiberOps letterman jacket...
It looks so good.. studs down the back of the sleeves and all kinds of patches..
JAY
5 & A DIME

Rhandy...Can you save me the 5 & A DIME shirt you had in that pic?

Hook it up dogg?

Quote:
flowsomuch - the green ones are schedules to return to the shop real soon. i will let you know when they arrrive.

Word. Good lookin' out.

I'll be sure to stop by the shop and grab a shirt this weekend, hopefully after the summit.

If the summit does go down. Stupid Rain!

Quote:
it will probably match the undefeateds, i dont own any so i dont know for sure though.

Actually it will. The new shop shirt goes better with the UNDFTDS more than the Free LA shirt that came with it.

I could prolly pull off the UNION 180s with the shop shirt too.

But yeah, keep me posted when the Green ones get back in.

Good lookin' out again!

*EDIT
[/b]
[/b]

Damn, those tees are fresh...I might have to cop one when I visit home again. The shopping areas in Long Beach aren't that great. :\
ohwell.gif

PS. Please update the website so we can do online shopping.
Wanted sz. 10: Black/Carolina Total Air Pillar, Savier Trainers
Wanted sz. 9.5: AF1 Sheed lowsSafety Orange canvas AF1 low

rhandy - never mind i just copped the last XL in that 5 & A DIME.

all of THE HUNDREDS on sale! :pimp:
pimp.gif

47b6dd22b3127cce97901d80344800000016108AaM2zlm0ZNX

METH :pimp:
pimp.gif

47b6dd22b3127cce97901d8fb57700000015108AaM2zlm0ZNX

Thanks for the updates Rhandy. I can't wait for the IN4MATION spring line. Keep us posted!

Quote:
Yo Mike!
I got one of the new 5 & A DIME tees with your name on it!

Jay
5 & A DIME

thanks jay i hope it's an XL. haha your first post on nt was to me. too bad i'm not on your top 40. haha
[/center]
[/center]
[/b]​

YO! We still have plenty of the 5 & A DIME t's in stock...
Small through XL...

Mike:
Im working on the top 80... haha!

JAY
5 & A DIME

Quote:
YO! We still have plenty of the 5 & A DIME t's in stock...

Word. Stopped in earleir this Afternoon.

I was rockin' the Commissary Promo Tee and The brown SD hat.

Got my XL Multi-Colored shop tee. Thanks a bunch! Gotta support the local spots no matter what.

Looking forward to getting the OG green shop tee reprint once you guys get em in since I missed out the first time around.

Good looks on the plug FormulaCheck and thanks a bunch to Jay for the customer service. Very excellent!!!!!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
I need to save up for that Shepard Fairy Dunny.

Peace!

[/b]
[/b]

thanks to Jay for the two shop tees i picked up. let me know when the white/green shop tees get in! the dog trying to tear up the shop was hilarious, and the trouble with the register! peace and thanks JAY!
NEED LIST: Hunter Dunk, Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, Tweed Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
AIM: Mistysoboy
E-Mail: Buddehrust@yahoo.com
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

I'm probably way off, but formulaCHECK, did you use to do those Pixel (I know I spelled it incorrectly) shirts?

any other 5 & A DIME shirts?? i know those'll prolly sell out.

but i'd still want a shirt to support our local boutiques.
member #14
JUST CUZ I STAND ABOVE YOU, DONT MEAN YOU UNDERSTAND ME

yeahitsRUST:
Thanks for the support.. Sorry about the dog and the register.. haha... Be on the look out for more shop t's in other color ways...
Coming soon!
JAY
5 & A DIME

BTW
Last nights party @ AC Lounge was great! Thanks and happy Birthday to Edwin and Nicole. Also, make sure to check out Edwin's new project "LOCAL HERO"... It's the new zine for SD.
Go cop one now!
JAY
5 & A DIME

hey yo jay. me and the wife are gonna be there tomorrow. you still got that xl shop tee. and we want to know if you got the key chain ugly dolls in 4 different styles cuz we gonna use them on the mobile on the crib.
[/center]
[/center]
[/b]​

Mike:
I can work on getting more Uglydoll keychains... Are there certain ones you want?
XL shop t is all you man...
JAY
5 & A DIME

^^^
Mike, pick me up an un-opened Dunny, I'll get you back on Friday. Justin should give you my three bucks which is my change from the NO! SB Dunks shirt. :D
happy.gif

If you can't it's cool.
[/b]
[/b]

issues of the LOCAL HERO will be available tomorrow afternoon (around 3ish) at your favorite shops in the East Village.... if the shop owners let me leave em at their shops.
happy.gif
happy.gif

THEY ARE FREE! AND ALWAYS WILL BE.

132332829.jpg

^ are you the fella that I hooked up for the Supra Footwear launch party at ASR?
aim: gloibon

Back
Top Bottom