5 & A DIME

mikeKICKZ:
That would be super fresh if I could get my hands on those Tokidoki qees.. thanks man..

Flowsomuch:
I got you... no problem... I put you in our customer database and set it up so you get 10% now...
Thanks for the support..

JAY
5 & A DIME

rti4jt.jpg

ok QUESTION(s):

do yall see the faded spots on the back of the hoodies? and the heavy dabb lookin spots as well??

for those who bought the hoodie..are yalls like that too?

cuz mine has all those..plus extra b-grade-like qualities.

and for SURE im getting my money back. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
|I
tired.gif

member #14
JUST CUZ I STAND ABOVE YOU, DONT MEAN YOU UNDERSTAND ME

lol so that faded parts in the middle of the shoulder blades are sposed to be there?
member #14

yo propa, if u don't want the hoodie, maybe i can take it off your hands. what size is it?

member #45​

Disclaimer or not the quality is crap! Either the price should've been lower or the quality higher imo. Great idea/conept, very poor execution on their part. At least the black one is less noticeable on those imperfections.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
I miss the good ole' days no camp-outs for J's

Quote:
Each piece is unique.
No two pieces are identical.

^^ they really iced the cake on that last part..lol

airJus, its a Large. PM if you're interested.
member #14

^^ LOL. man i might go find me some fabric paint. put splatters. haha.
member #14

I told myself that I wasn't going to talk about the hoodies and that I was going to stay out of it, but as a business owner I feel I should speak on it...
The first thing I would like to point out is that to do an "all over" print on anything is pretty damn hard to do. The only way the hoodies would have come out perfect would have been to get them printed first and then sewn together. That process is a pretty expensive one and the end result would have been a $150 or $200 hoodie (e.g. Artful Dodger/Scott Langton). If you look at most "all over" printed items that have been sewn together before the screenprinting process you can find flaws in almost all of them. Each article of clothing has to be screened at least 2 or 3 different times to get all of the sides- and during the drying process, it's hard not to smear the inks. Most printers won't even consider doing something this complicated. Now as far as the price point: a majority of the zip ups out there with one screen blast on the front are going to set you back 65 to 75 bucks. So, maybe paying 85 is a lot but in retrospect it's only about 10 to 20 bucks more for the "all over." I'm not trying to start a debate and I'm no expert at screenprinting, but this is just my own opinion formed from my experience of retail and of trying to get things printed myself.

JAY
5 & A DIME

atleast they didnt mislead anyone. know what your buying.

propa did u even take a look at the sweater before you bought it? i think thats your bad for not checkin it out. but good luck with getting your money back.

Quote:
Now as far as the price point: a majority of the zip ups out there with one screen blast on the front are going to set you back 65 to 75 bucks.

Word. I think the pricing is on point.

I mean, you can cop a plain ole Russell Zip Up Hoody from Robinsons May and that should set you back a good $50 to $60 if they arent' on sale.

With the Screen Print, $85 bucks should do the trick.

Quality, can't really say because I slept on the Paisley Hoody, but I've read some threads on NT and ISS regarding how the print didn't come out to well. But then again, that really didn't bother much folks because of the whole dye concept to it.

Personally, I'd keep it Aniel. I mean, you already got it. There's prolly tons of peeps that are out there sharing the same problem as you. Just think of it as excess glue on shoes. Not a good comparison but you understand where I'm going with that. If it turns out you don't really want it, flip it. Seems like there's crazy folk out there willing to pay up to $200 for em. And that's just the black one.
[/b]
[/b]

sorry to crack on the hundreds but man, my homies at versus got these and i came in to cop mine first and honestly....i was like damn this hoodies fresh. Then i put it on and there was a straight up black spot with NO print at all on the upper neck area, then I took it off and checked it theres lines where the printing was lined up straight down the back lots of faded paisleys. OVERALL HUNDREDS, REALLLLLY dope idea..poor execution. i wasn't about to pay 85 for a sloppily made piece of clothing. But like i said, it was such an ill idea and so creative....just sloppily made. Thats my 2 cents
AIM : CoDeFM
cody357@aemail4u.com

I can care less about the zip up. but to let you guys know, Bill McMullen Shuttlemax Commander Dunnynaut & Shuttlemax Lime, Red, and Kill Bill version are out today on kidrobot.com

peep the pics

$9.95 2000 made
136274042.jpg

$169.95 300 made
136274041.jpg

$169.95 200 made
136274040.jpg

100 made only @ Kid Robot NY
136274039.jpg

i only copped the dunny. i'll rather buy real 95s than a shuttle
[/center]
[/center]
[/b]​

Quote:
propa did u even take a look at the sweater before you bought it? i think thats your bad for not checkin it out. but good luck with getting your money back.

^^ well since i bought it from the dude @ blends..i felt no need to check it in front of him and trust his credibility as one of blend's employees..u know..like dont disrespect him namean.. when i got into my car..i checked the front of the hoodie n put it on and it looked straight..it was later on in the evening when i saw all the "misprinting" on the back.

Quote:
Personally, I'd keep it Aniel. I mean, you already got it. There's prolly tons of peeps that are out there sharing the same problem as you. Just think of it as excess glue on shoes. Not a good comparison but you understand where I'm going with that. If it turns out you don't really want it, flip it. Seems like there's crazy folk out there willing to pay up to $200 for em. And that's just the black one.

^^ yeah maybe. well someone wants to buy it..i dont think ima let it go for more than what i paid for..just to be fair.

member #14

I thought the Shuttle came with the Dunny?

Damn, that Dunny is dope though!

KingDrizzo, you guys getting that in? or is that strictly a Kid Robot Exclusive?
[/b]
[/b]

Hey guys... I just got confirmation form Kidrobot that they shipped out the Dunnynaut yesterday so I should get it by this Friday...
I also was able to get my hands on 2 of the Air Max shuttles in Grey/Lime... Im keeping one for the shop and giving one to the blends guys...
On a side note... We got some more shoes in the shop on consignment:
Union 180 size 9
Send Help SB size 10
High Hair SB size 10
Diamond Tiff's size 9
JAY
5 & A DIME

^damn. yo jay you think i can cancel my order and just get the dunny thru you so i wouldn't have to pay for shippin.

you can't get 3 shuttles, so you can hook me up?
[/center]
[/center]
[/b]​

mikeKICKZ:
Did you order the shuttle or the dunny?

nikedunked:
call the shop for prices
thanks
JAY
5 & A DIME

just the dunny. please tell me you got another shuttle. baby jordan wants it for his room
[/center]
[/center]
[/b]​

Bro, you're contradicting yourself, but then again, I have too with the XXIs.

Quote:
i only copped the dunny. i'll rather buy real 95s than a shuttle

Quote:
please tell me you got another shuttle. baby jordan wants it for his room

Using Jordan as an excuse to cop it. :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:b
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

I'm just messing with you Mike. :tongue:
tongue.gif

[/b]
[/b]

why is the place called 5 & a dime? wouldnt that like be a norcal spot (510 area code)????? just a thought, not a hate post people so dont cry
"...the SHOES, the SHOES, it's gotta be the SHOES..."
- Lords Of The Underground

SKIBBIDYBABA

Back
Top Bottom