5 & A DIME

man are u in the right REGION??? are u new to SO. CAL? lol...u put up that one other thread in here as well..u might have got ya territories mixed up or somethin :tongue:..
member #14
JUST CUZ I STAND ABOVE YOU, DONT MEAN YOU UNDERSTAND ME

djFEBREEZE:
5 & A DIME is a the name of a shop in San Diego...
It has nothing to do with the bay...
Sorry man
JAY
5 & A DIME

Hey yo jay I cancelled my order on kidrobot. Hopefully I can cop the dunny from you. Let me know. I won't be back in the hood till sunday. What time will you be closing that day. Haha peeps are looking @ my undr-crown ball hog shirt like what the @#%$ over here @ staples.
[/center]
[/center]
[/b]​

Quote:
i dont think ima let it go for more than what i paid for..just to be fair.

Im confused...

So 5 & A Dime charged $150 for the $85 retail paisley hoody?
AMERICAN BLVD

mikeKICKZ:
HAHA Thats great! Got the heads turning with the ball hog t...
So good!
I got you on the dunny.. Dont worry about it..It will be here for you on Sunday... We close at 6 but call me if you need to come by later..
JAY
5 & A DIME

Quote:
So 5 & A Dime charged $150 for the $85 retail paisley hoody?

ceehjayem please dont be e-butthurt.

what happened was that once i said that i was sellin the hoody, folks started hittin me up left n right to buy it. since i didnt know what else to do..i put it up on ebay. then folks started hittin me up makin' deals like $150 for it..i told him that it was goin up for that price since that was the main offer people were giving.

you can be upset you want but puttin it up on ebay is the best for everybody..if u want it, bid on it..

no hate from me
member #14

hey jay do you guys have any of the jerks tees in white sz L? we already sold all sizes but xl and up and i forgot to get one for myself... oh, we just got in some new shirt designs...on AAA blanks now thank god. i'll send you a message with some pics tomorrow sometime.
VERSUS OPEN NOW(info)
Steppingrazor x Reebok!! I won!(finishline.com)

drizzo,

Did those new shop tees come in yet? Im waiting on the green and white. Also, do you still have that purple "gun love" crooks tee in a large?

Thanks

Joel

Quote:
Haha peeps are looking @ my undr-crown ball hog shirt like what the >: over here @ staples.

How you gonna wear that shirt to Staples Mike?

That ain't right. :lol:
laugh.gif

Booooo. That's why we got stomped on last night. :tongue:
tongue.gif

[/b]
[/b]

Joel:
Hey I have that "gun love" t in purplr and lrg... Im holding it for you...
Also...
A new batch of shop t's are coming in today...
Restocking the black/gold logo, white/green logo and the multi color t
New color way: Green/white logo

JAY
5 & A DIME

jay hold me down on the wht/green and the grenn/wht with the shuttle dunny. i'll be there on sunday after jordans appointment.
[/center]
[/center]
[/b]​

im trying to go to the subhumans show at soma. i'll try to pick it up beforehand. dont bother holding it tho. thanks mang.
"I hope you get to a better place in your life where you dont have to walk around TELLING people how cool you are and hoping they look at you."

big thanks to the man jay. my bad about coming in late and keeping you busy later than you probably wanted to be there.

member #45​

anyways...Mr know it all (me) wants to know when the new 5&adime shirts come in
member #14

formulacheck, i'd love to get some shirts from you!!! i need to hit up your store early next week.. when i check out down there for an outreach program for my school ucsc. do you ship? peace!
-carlo.
get out your dreams.
i <3 my nikes!!
7-0-7 feels like heaven :smile:

propa Fitted:
We just got the
green/white logo t
white/green logo t
blk/gold logo t back in this weekend...
The multi color logo t due later this week and the mexican blanket logo t will be out later this month...
Thanks
JAY
5 & A DIME

i came by the shop the other day along with my girl for the first time. real dope setup. big ups to 5&A Dime.

if it's not a problem, let me know when you guys receive more of the multi-color shop tees. i live up in temecula/murrieta so i'm not in diego as much anymore. i appreciate it..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom