5 & A DIME

Thanks Jay. hope you like the toki's. let me know when mexblanks get in.
[/center]
[/center]
[/b]​

dreams1nfinity - what shirt you looking for? i can help. :D
happy.gif

JAY - time for another modeling sesh.. ha ha ha ha :wink:
wink.gif

lets get them out there! holla

yons1
_FTR
>>5 & A DIME<<
>>COMMISSARY<<
>>BLENDS<<
>>BASTARD SQUAD<<

R6N3T7:
We just talked to the shirt printer and it looks like the shirts should be done by the end of this week... Fingers crossed...
I'll hit you up when they come in...

JAY
5 & A DIME

do you still have the Sinful Things shirts still in stock? Do they make a size small? Thanks guys.
Mita AF1, Atmos Safari AM1, Delta Force Supremes, Argons, Brazils, Bucks, Flashes, Futuras, Shanghais, Splatters, Takashis, AJ1 JD Sport Dunk Lows, GM Vandals
Haze Highs, Shimizus

kasuncio@gmail.com

No size small as of yet and Im out of med too..
Should be getting a new shipment of Sinful Things t's this weekend
I hope..

JAY
5 & A DIME

KB8sandiego:
Sold out of the red "ski mask way" in XL.. Sorry...
I did however do a huge "Crooks"order for summer and the "ski mask" shirt is coming again with a few design changes..
Looks super fresh!

On a side note... The "Sinful Things" shirts are back in stock in both colors. For the moment we arn't taking credit card phone orders. If you would like to send us money through Paypal please call the shop and we can sort it out. We also have a few XXL for larger dudes like myself...
The 240 in my name dont mean I drive around in a 240 but more represents the amount of weight Im carrying around...

JAY
5 & A DIME

today i saw..... co.jp halloween dunks, reverse ultraman high dunks & un-atmos bro b griptapes at 5&ADIME. ALL DS. should be a big treat for those looking for pre-SB HEAT!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jay -

Thanks for letting me leave flyers for our music festival. Inbox me if you wanna go when the time comes.

PS

Dope shop also 8)
glasses.gif

[/b][/center]

[/b]

nyckone:
No problem any time... I'll hit you up about those tickets if I ever get a chance to get out of the shop....

Cros:
Sorry man... @#%$.. XXL is on the way..
I have a few of the Sinful Things in XXL... Come check it out..
How are those Bapes selling? I saw you guys got a few pairs...
JAY
5 & A DIME

ok, armory has just stepped foot in the building!!! nice.

for those of you that like to rock fresh gear, "i.am" botique in downtown has got a new shipment of HYSTERIC GLAMOUR. if you dont know what it is all about, then get a clue and do more research or go into the shop ask about it. anissa is an awesome person. go and support!. they also have some sick hoodies in there and FRESHJIVE cut n sew.. for the ladies, they also have alot of fashionista styles that will get your friends super duper jelous. :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
they also have the new L.A.M.B. 2006 gear in stock.. if you dont know, LAMB is gwen stefanis brand of clothes. its hot and just in time for spring/summer..

thats it for now.. heading over to downtown now, hit me up!

yons1
_FIGHTER

>>5 & A DIME<<
>>COMMISSARY<<
>>BLENDS<<
>>BASTARD SQUAD<<

Quote:
The 240 in my name dont mean a drive around in a 240 but more represents the amount of weight Im carrying around...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Quote:
today i saw..... co.jp halloween dunks, reverse ultraman high dunks & un-atmos bro b griptapes at 5&ADIME. ALL DS. should be a big treat for those looking for pre-SB HEAT!!!!!

yea....but those Halloweens were starting to turn piss yellow :x
sick.gif

Wanted sz. 10: Black/Carolina Total Air Pillar, Savier Trainers
Wanted sz. 9.5: AF1 Sheed lowsSafety Orange canvas AF1 low

All good man Im just giving you a hard time Jay haha...

The Bapes are selling ok nothing crazy....Everyone and there mom likes to ask about them when we are sold out but when we gettem in they just gawk at them HAHA...

BUt the words just getting around too though so Im sure people will start coming in...

Wasup with the collabo shirts though...

peace
CROS1

XXL Sinful Things shirts still around? Totally in need of one...

The MOVEMENT has begun.
I always do the f***in', just might do the buckin'.
I leave my Nikes stuck in your rectum, till you learn
Brand Nubian, yo, you gotta respect 'em.[/b][/i]​

jay i picked up a sam flores tiger baby for 40 bucks. think i came up?
[/center]
[/center]
[/b]​

Hey Guys...
I was was wondering if any of you guys got one of the 5&A DIME
Logo t's in the new green color way???
The white ink didn't take to the shirt and now they are all cracking after one wash and I need to return them to the printer... So if you got one please return it and I'll get you a new shop t..
thanks

JAY
5 & A DIME

Back
Top Bottom