5 & A DIME

SPOKENabstract:
Yeah for sure.. I just saw the mock up of the new Irons/5&A DIME colabo shirt and it looks pretty fresh..

Cros:
Oh man thats to good.. Cant wait to get mine...
Hey, Im going to swing by the shop sometime this week so we can talk about that shirt..

JAY
5 & A DIME

blendsLAweb.jpg

jay - see you friday, you sold my futura pointman huh. heard it was busy over there.

yons1
_FTR
>>5 & A DIME<<
>>COMMISSARY<<
>>BLENDS<<
>>BASTARD SQUAD<<

dropped by twice with two friends...
hoping to find the ski mask shirt but no luck
haha thanks for the ach shirt yo!

MrWanksta:
I think talked to you yesterday about it but we have new Crooks coming for summer.. They said that it should ship like late May or early June...

JAY
5 & A DIME

hey randy or jay, did you guys order 10 deep? if so, did you guys get a reduced hoodie order? theyre holding onto ALOT of them so they can sell them themselves online and make more money. smart for them, but all those hoodies i orginally ordered was gonna pay my rent! haha
"I hope you get to a better place in your life where you dont have to walk around TELLING people how cool you are and hoping they look at you."

^can we get any of the shirts online?
My name is Ronnie, and yes, I do rock a mullet.

yea let me know when the 5&ADIMExIRONS tees drop. i'll have to cop two, i already know im going to rock the hell outta one.
NEED LIST: Hunter Dunk, Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Holland Dunk sz10.5 safteyorange/blk, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Air Max 360 sz9.5 red/silver, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8

Quote:
Jay - Are the in4mation "turling" and "katie" tees still available in size large? If so, how much?

All out but we should be getting a batch of new t's for summer.. I talked to Todd from In4mation and he said ship date should be mid May...
We also have coming in the next few months:

Rogue Status (spring/summer)
Undr Crwn (summer)
In4mation (spring)
Plain Gravy (spring/summer)
Crooks and Castles (summer)
Irons (spring)
Cosby (spring/summer)
The Hundreds (summer)
Mighty Healthy (spring)
Reason (spring)
10 Deep "hats only" (spring)
King Stampede "hats only" (spring)
Zoo York (summer)

We also have a few girls lines coming:
Hellz Bellz (I just got this week and its going fast)
Brown Babies (summer)

Im working on getting more for fall so get ready...

JAY
5 & A DIME

Back
Top Bottom