5 & A DIME

yeah i saw that @#%$ already...very nice! do you guys even carry zoo tho? haha is that what you were being so secretive with bobby about at the party?
"I hope you get to a better place in your life where you dont have to walk around TELLING people how cool you are and hoping they look at you."

Quote:
yeah i saw that already...very nice! do you guys even carry zoo tho? haha is that what you were being so secretive with bobby about at the party?

HAHA.. Sorta but not really.. We have Zoo coming for summer and I was just telling Bobby that we should do a board together too..
When can we trade shirts???
JAY
5 & A DIME

immediately if you want. i'll figure out a day where i can drive down there. how many shirts do you want?

"I hope you get to a better place in your life where you dont have to walk around TELLING people how cool you are and hoping they look at you."

so yeah jay, these knuckleheads (or at least one of them) is going to take 12 tees down to you tommorow...hype em up! haha

Im that EVERYDAY JERK.....No problem jay, thank you for the shirts! 5 & a Dime is always on point.

For our San Diego peoples first.

is dropping a Memorial Day special edition to finer retailers near you!

What do you get when you cross the mascot of a certain fast-food chain with the latest fashion trends of the 2000s?

The Jolli Gee!

Thugged out in replicate fitted cap, diamond stud, gold tooth, cigarette, and bandanna mask, this kid is ready for the streets. Or you can rock it when picking up your next hamburger, chicken joy, or spaghetti.

Available on red or black tee M-XL.

If you haven't done so already, add us on myspace or www.myspace.com/thatsthem

Thanks for the love San Diego - and support your local businesses.

759732455_l.gif

And if you haven't done so already, pick up the Mrs. Imelda Marcos tee. There was a limited re-stock on that print. Get 'em while they're hot!

670950205_l.gif

some try to copy, but they just can't sketch it

why dont you call jay and ask if he'll ship?

does anyone know who that is on the shirt? it reminds me of Aiko Tanaka but im not sure...
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Purple Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8

Back
Top Bottom