5 & A DIME

I was at the store about 2 weekends ago visiting from L.A. for Street Scene.

The dudes (& gal) working at 5&AD are some of the nicest I've met. Helped me out with directions to all the other places nearby too.

I wish more places in L.A. were like that.
C E N E S L U T[/b]
W A N T E D!::Air Trainer SB::Jordan III::Dunk Hulk::Sz.11​

P.S. My girl was absolutely considering just picking up Roxy and walking away.
C E N E S L U T[/b]
W A N T E D!::Air Trainer SB::Jordan III::Dunk Hulk::Sz.11​

i dropped by today and i was impressed with the shop. i really liked it. first time visiting.

i was the guy in the dunk everyday shirt and the AM360 with the two filipino kids asking about the flip shirt.

LET ME KNOW IF THERES A RESTOCK!

YO fools...you gonna come up tonight?

"I hope you get to a better place in your life where you dont have to walk around TELLING people how cool you are and hoping they look at you."

triple up! hey jay, can you tell brian ive been trying to get ahold of him next time you converse with him?
"I hope you get to a better place in your life where you dont have to walk around TELLING people how cool you are and hoping they look at you."

nice shop i was there yesterday visiting from NorCal i was wearing a brown hieroglyphics shirt...i wanted that 5 & A DIME Philippines shirt but my size was out...hopefully u guys restock like dude there said plus hope the website comes up soon

OKAY - for those of you that dont frequest the shop that often, come on it and check out DUSTY (out of hong kong - the packaging and guest artist are amazing) and COUP DE GRACE (kuh-de-grah means "blow of mercy" in French). hopefully we can get some images on here.. these are must haves. also, the new CROOKS stuff is going fast. alot of new designs and colors. come by and say hello.

yons1
OUTSIDERS
>>5 & A DIME<<
>>SGV<<
>>BLENDS<<
>>COMMISSARY<<

here is what the DUSTY shirt looks like... oh and did i mention the packaging and quality are superb.. image came from EVIL MONITO
dusty.jpg

and here are some pics of COUP DE GRACE -
images from IN4MATION
COUP_003.jpg

COUP_001.jpg

COUP_002.jpg

COUP_004.jpg

COUP_005.jpg

peace
yons1
OUTSIDER #1
>>5 & A DIME<<
>>SGV<<
>>BLENDS<<
>>COMMISSARY<<

how much is 5&D selling the kings one and the unsolved mysteries? and whats the size range?

I know I'm late, but any chance you have anymore shop shirts with the Filipino Flag on em'? Let me know please. Thank you.

Hey Jay,

thanks 4 letting us role with you and the crew @ MAGIC. you helped us out a lot with everything.

Lets do a tee some time.

OLLIE

You need a restock of the multicolor shop tee in your avitar.
<!-----<strong>All of your twelve are belong to us.</strong><!-----

Back
Top Bottom