5 & A DIME

HEY GUYS WE HAVE THIS THING COMING UP REAL SOON.

warehousesale1bd1.jpg

JAY
5 & A DIME

HOLLERATION. how you been buddy? pechanga soon?
"I hope you get to a better place in your life where you dont have to walk around TELLING people how cool you are and hoping they look at you."

yo thanks jay for the lookout on the tees for me and my girl. shop was pretty busy today or at least it looked like it.

prolly roll through again next week haha

went there for the first time today. they have a good selection of tees and the workers there were really friendly.

hey jay getting the new line of mighty healthy soon? saw it on hypebeast thought some of the tees looked dope

Haha I just noticed how he's holding the 20,000 sign. Classic.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
I miss the good ole' days no camp-outs for J's

the wifey saw this on WOWOWEE today. is this any of you guys? haha.

220570074.jpg

TEAM SD MEMBER#23​
AIM: mikekLckz​
I'M FROM SAN DIEGO, IF THAT MATTERS

^
Damnit!

I've been caught.

Sike!

laugh.gif
at the add me on myspace sign. Tell Kim and Jordan I said what up bro. We need to get caught up some time. Brew and Wii?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Quote:
Na hooters and New Castle Dennis, when and where?

Seriously though.

I'll get at you on that once I find the time.

We need to put a mini summit together again at Hooters.

BTW, hey King Drizzo, you still have those Kobe Pett Project shirts in an XL?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Back
Top Bottom