$5 Any Entree at Chipotle 10/31/21 Only 🎃 - ROBLOX free Chipotle giveaway Crashed. 🌮🇲🇽🌯

Thread update since Roblox crashed :

140F164A-F99B-428A-A463-58EF124C0AC2.jpeg
5C169656-68DF-481F-8FFA-5AEDAEDCFA5E.jpeg

Last edited:
i'll just use that $5 off code lol

It’s actually pretty easy to get the code, just dress in a Halloween costume walk right into the virtual restaurant & talk to cashier. If you missed todays 30,000 codes you have 3 more days of codes to try.🤣

The code is for a $5 Burrito, not $5 off.

It’s the maze part of it that’s a lil difficult.

Last edited:
Anyone still getting codes at this time or later let us know plz, so we can gauge how fast these are going.

I was able to get mine at 7:06pm today.

This is roughly over $1 Million dollars in Chipotle being given away in Roblox. 🤣

Last edited:
after they had not ecoli/salmonella a few years ago i try to stay away from chipotle... i only eat it when the fam wants to eat it... i dont like taco bell that much but i rather have that than chipotle

got a stomach ache eating at chipotle
hadn't had it in years until the other day. only ate there because it was the only spot close by and we were starving

not gonna lie, i use to eat it a lot when they first opened up in my area many years ago

Thought about doing it last night, but felt it would have been too much of a hassle. We'll see how it goes later tonight lol.

Only tried the brisket because they gave bonus reward points through the app in doing so.
99% of the time I'm getting chicken, might splurge every once in a while on steak.

I get chicken most of the time because it actually has flavor unlike the barbacoa and carnitas that taste like they have no seasoning. The steak is ok. Love the brisket.

Thought about doing it last night, but felt it would have been too much of a hassle. We'll see how it goes later tonight lol.

I Wonder if the codes roll over to the next day if they don’t all get taken? Would make sense rolling them over. You should try right now & see what it says 😂

At work right now. Isn't it at 6:30PM?

They start giving them at 6:30p but was wondering if they didn’t claim all 30,000 yesterday then wouldn’t they still be giving them until the other 30,000 start again at 6:30p. Like the fine print doesn’t say that it stops at the end of day. It says *WHILE CODES LAST*

Only tried the brisket because they gave bonus reward points through the app in doing so.
99% of the time I'm getting chicken, might splurge every once in a while on steak.
When you have to give people a prize to eat your brisket you know it’s big trash
blastercombo blastercombo thought he was doing it when he ordered fast food brisket

Back
Top Bottom