5 nights in Vegas anytime from now til December starting at $150 total (separate trips ok)

Sup NT, here is a decent Vegas deal for those of you who go often and just need a cheap place to crash after the partying....
Total Rewards has this deal where you buy a 5 night package which gives you a 5 night credit to use whenever you like for the rest of the year. You can book a continuous 5 night stay or 5 individual nights spread out through the rest of the year. Prices are $150 (Imperial Palace), $200 (Bally's) and Rio ($210)
Availability looks good. Only a few weekends towards the end of the year are blacked out. Good for those who visit often or who planned a 5 day stay and need a cheap room.

IP and Ballys are center strip, Rio is off strip but an all suite hotel. All hotels are semi-dated but you'll never find any room at this low of a price. If I had to pick I'd do Bally's for $200. Their rooms are a little bigger and cleaner compared to IP. As center to the strip as you can get too.

Info and calendar availability on their Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set...276&type=1

pimp.gif
nice #bgz05

its 5 days but you can mix and match.

examples:

1. Five 1 day trips
2. One 2 day trip with and one 3 day trip later in the year.
3. Whatever you want.

Like I said good deal for some, not everyone. Doubt you'll even find a regular 2 night weekend in Vegas in the middle of the strip for under $200. This gives you another 3 days WHENEVER you want.

One person book. We all meet in Vegas and split however many ways. Use the money save to buy bottle service and vip at the strip club = Profit.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Might do it.. but seriously how much nicer than IP? That place is a *@** hole
laugh.gif

I heard they're old school but clean. I know they upgrade you to the other tower when available which are remodeled rooms with flat screen tv n stuff. At worst you get this one: (hit mute now
laugh.gif
)

can't embed

Damn wasn't even on planning on vegas again but this is a good deal and I just got a raise, do we have to buy this by a certain date?

I've never been to vegas but 200 does not seem bad at all. What does it include though?

Does anyone know if you have to book all ur days when you call? I would rather not do 5 days together, but I'm not sure what weekends will work for me just yet

Back
Top Bottom