5 nights in Vegas anytime from now til December starting at $150 total (separate trips ok)

those hotels suck though 
grin.gif

Went to IP for the Hash House. Made our way up to the pool. Felt like I was at an Econolodge.

jus called for ballys.. the total comes to $224...

but i have a feeling they tryna **** ya on the weekends.. i asked about a sat-sun next month.. they told me they dont have that sat available!
most likely this is only gonna be good for weeknights

Nice find OP.

gonna check their schedule as soon as i get home. Wifey and I been planning a trip this year. Now I can go twice... once with her and another time without.
laugh.gif

It's true NT bass ackwards fashion to stay in a hotel for less than $40 a night but go to a club in Vegas and spend $500 on a bottle.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

It's true NT bass ackwards fashion to stay in a hotel for less than $40 a night but go to a club in Vegas and spend $500 on a bottle.
It's common for people to go cheap on the room and go all out everywhere else.  Their mentality is all they're doing in the room is sleeping.  I know people like this and it makes sense though.

You don't necessarily have to get the base level, bottom trash room.  But the groups that go and "pitch in" on a room do this normally, to use their funds on everything else.

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Might do it.. but seriously how much nicer than IP? That place is a *@** hole
laugh.gif

I heard they're old school but clean. I know they upgrade you to the other tower when available which are remodeled rooms with flat screen tv n stuff. At worst you get this one: (hit mute now
laugh.gif
)

can't embed

"Help me find the adult channel"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Because spending $250/night on a room and having no money left to do anything but eat at Subway is definitely a better way to go. The room is basically just a place to sleep for most people.

Back
Top Bottom