5 years ago: AJ RETRO 2 - still wearing 'em, NT?

eek.gif
its been 5 years already

Lost my only DS pair in the move...and these are my Grails arisen...

If I EVER find a Size 11.. I will wear them til they fall off and buy two purrs just because...

This was the pair I hated losing the most.

i love the II's... sometimes i think people overlook this shoe. i still rock my pairs every so often. i've copped the other colorways, but i love thewht/blk/red cw...

b58160140b1b6d7052353d6b25e3f2fe6c7e6762.pjpg

I Still Got The White/red/black. Still Fresh, I Wear Sometimes But Don't Like To Because There A Size 10 And I'm Like A 9 . . . I Got Rid Of My ChromesAbout 2 Weeks Ago. .. And A Pair Of Lows This Morning. ..

YO!

White/Black/Red Hi's - my vote for Greatest Air Jordan of All Time.

And I'm so serious.

I wear mine from time to time. DF!!!

i still rock my its funny because i have them on right now i dont have anystories i had a high school hook up

Bought these bad boys on release day. I had to go all the way down to Atheletes Foot of Candler Road in Decatur to get these.

They're STILL in the box. I don't know, but I just haven't gotten around to wearing them out into the streets. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow.

I also copped these joints when they first released and I can't believe it's been 5 years since they released.

I need to wear my mine more I havent worn them in like 4 yrs but they are super comfy...WHy are they so comfortable?

I got these on release day at the Nike ES for around 60.00 dollars. Got the jordan shooting shirt that goes with the kicks as well

Copped 2 pair...$200 even...in my hood, they were slept on back then. A lot people were kicking themselves 2 weeks later
roll.gif

love these i beat the crap a lot mine and then gave them to my boy. i have no idea what he has done with them since

Back
Top Bottom