50 about to go the Pac route and diss Dr. Dre?

"hey uh, do you have a favorite movie of the year just cause the oscars are coming up?"
"see ya man"
"alright take care man"
lol

"hey uh, do you have a favorite movie of the year just cause the oscars are coming up?"
"see ya man"
"alright take care man"
lol

Tha Flashy One wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Didn't even know 50 had some headphones out...

50-cent-sleek-1.jpg

Only G Unit stans (if they still exist) are copping these.
laugh.gif
Design isn't bad. No "G-Unit" pasted all over the headsets. Hopefully they're cheaper than those Beats By Dr. Dre. Otherwise, Fif is in the wrong market with these.

Ayo Technology...

50-cent-sleek-1.jpg

laugh.gif
Design isn't bad. No "G-Unit" pasted all over the headsets. Hopefully they're cheaper than those Beats By Dr. Dre. Otherwise, Fif is in the wrong market with these.

Ayo Technology...

Its all publicity yall. Dr. Dre wont be hurt by 50's headphone sells unless the quality is better but even then Dr. Dre's name alone is goin to keep his headphones at the top so it doesnt matter. Honestly I think all of this was planned before Dre released his headphones. He prolly was like "Ima drop mine and get this Headphone trend going first then 50 you drop a pair and we all eat" lol I mean Detox is about to drop April 1st (so they say) and 50's album should be here later this year so they jus hyping ppl up and getting folks to talk about em like we're doing now.

Its all publicity yall. Dr. Dre wont be hurt by 50's headphone sells unless the quality is better but even then Dr. Dre's name alone is goin to keep his headphones at the top so it doesnt matter. Honestly I think all of this was planned before Dre released his headphones. He prolly was like "Ima drop mine and get this Headphone trend going first then 50 you drop a pair and we all eat" lol I mean Detox is about to drop April 1st (so they say) and 50's album should be here later this year so they jus hyping ppl up and getting folks to talk about em like we're doing now.

50-cent-sleek-1.jpg

laugh.gif
uhh...they're wireless and carbon fiber. they're gonna cost MORE than Beats
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom