50 Cent beefing with former pals & his OWN SON on twitter

:lol: :smh:

Dam shame all he does is try to help others and everybody just keeps failing him one by one, hope he finds some friends and family who really appreciate his good hearted nature.

Damn that thing with his son is tough 
mean.gif

Lol but dead at "[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]I saw the lights go out then some one playing in the blinds and there no party going on."[/color]

50cent‏@50cent24m
That was his mother texting me as him.she sold that to a web site.she hate me for Winning, it's hard to ... http://m.tmi.me/11aVhL

50cent‏@50cent34m
It a beautiful day out today. NEW MUSIC tonight. #SMSAUDIO

another one of his gimmicks for us to ignore the negativity?

the text convo sounded fake but either way its not a good look when hes saying he rewrote his will :smh:

smh just saw the story about his son.

C'mon 50, we all know that's not fake.. I could def see him having that type of relationship with his kid :smh: :lol:

Definitely don't believe that **** with his son. Responses were way too calm for a 16 year old fighting with his dad. One second it sounds like a 7 year old and then another it sounds like a 37 year old.

As for Banks, he's got money. Not broke at all. He still does tours and his last album had plenty of successful singles.
Not sure about Yayo but they said 50 and Yayo are still cool and around each other all the time.

Thing is, 50 still said what he said not knowing it wasn't his son.

He never denied that he said that stuff. And that stuff is clearly addressed to his son.

Dude is pretty ****** up for that. It's one thing to talk like that and you live with your kid or at least see them on the daily, but that's clearly not the situation.

But this is NT, where there's no such thing as bad parents.

Inb4 "he makin money, though. That makes it ok for him to only be in his kids life once in a blue moon and demand respect."

Inb4 "my pops/moms talked to me like that my whole childhood. Marquise soft."

Last edited:
Off topic, but I'm always appalled at 50's writing skills when I see tweets/captions from him. Dude comes off eloquent at times when speaking but cant write for his life.

Meek Mill Brings Former G-Unit Member Trav On Stage & Fight Almost Breaks Out Started By 50!

surprised Meek didn't look the least bit scared.

Meek Mill Brings Former G-Unit Member Trav On Stage & Fight Almost Breaks Out Started By 50!

surprised Meek didn't look the least bit scared.

50 been cool with meek for years so meek has no reason to be scared. His beef is only with trav.

meek wasn't scared, he just didn't wanna be embarrassed with a potential scuffle in his event.

trav should've never tested 50 on twitter...he's a guppy compared to fif.

Back
Top Bottom