50 Cent doesn't want his Vitamin Water money being revealed since it might "ruin" his career

The Rap mogul signed with the company in 2004.

50 Cent is asking for the details of his Vitamin Water deal to not be made public during his bankruptcy proceedings, The Jasmine Brand reports.

50 Cent says that if these details are revealed to the public, it would give companies the upper-hand in negotiating future partnerships with him and would ruin his career.

The New York rapper signed with Glacéau, the owner of the beverage company, in 2004. He was responsible for being the face of the brand in exchange for a small share.

According to the court documents, 50 Cent says that when Glacéau was purchased by Coca-Cola in 2007 for $4.1 billion, he signed a new deal with Coca-Cola allowing them to continue using his image and likeness to promote the brand. He was reportedly paid $100 million for the buyout of his share in Glacéau. The deal with Coca-Cola ended in 2009 and included a non-disclosure agreement that prohibits anyone from releasing the details of the rapper's earnings.

50 Cent filed for bankruptcy in July. He has lost multiple lawsuits and been ordered to pay $7 million to Lastonia Leviston, who has a child with Rick Ross and, in a separate case, must pay more than $16 million to Sleek Audio.

For additional 50 Cent coverage, watch the following DX Daily:

http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.35569/t...eal-details-to-not-be-used-in-bankruptcy-case

what's wrong with this man? is this guy's life a complete lie? :smh: :nerd:

I mean what's wrong with him wanting the keep the particulars of the deal separate from the court proceedings. Not sure of why he wants it hidden from companies, there must have been a detail or two that could hurt future deals, or could hurt Coke which they have a big enough brand to do damage control against 50.. But the amount he made on Vitamin water / the deal he signed to endorse it has pretty much been confirmed 100 times over.

Even the Effen deal he has is kept secret. From what I read is he gets his money only if sales go up, how much no idea.

He pretty much is locking up all financial info he can from the court and us.

Not sure why you'd ask if his whole life is a lie.

Last edited:
so basically from what your saying is w/ effen he either gets paid or left in the cold if there no uptick....no wonder his slander cannons have been out against diddy

I mean what's wrong with him wanting the keep the particulars of the deal separate from the court proceedings. Not sure of why he wants it hidden from companies, there must have been a detail or two that could hurt future deals, or could hurt Coke which they have a big enough brand to do damage control against 50.. But the amount he made on Vitamin water / the deal he signed to endorse it has pretty much been confirmed 100 times over.

Even the Effen deal he has is kept secret. From what I read is he gets his money only if sales go up, how much no idea.

He pretty much is locking up all financial info he can from the court and us.

Not sure why you'd ask if his whole life is a lie.

so basically from what your saying is w/ effen he either gets paid or left in the cold if there no uptick....no wonder his slander cannons have been out against diddy

so he doesn't even get paid unless he meets a quota for the sales or something? all he does on IG is bash Diddy in the most desperate form for publicity and to sell that lame *** vodka he's peddaling.

I don't know if that's the only form of payment for it. That's what one article suggested, but even they said they don't know the details of the endorsement.

But like many other endorsements. It's probably a base pay then money if they meet certain numbers.

u need to tell us why you caping for this man like he's your father or something tho......

How am I "caping" for anyone?

I didn't even comment on the topic why you mad? :rofl:

Why you keep refusing to answer what happened tho?

I've asked before and every time you change the topic and get really defensive.......

How am I "caping" for anyone?

I didn't even comment on the topic why you mad? :rofl:

Why you keep refusing to answer what happened tho?

I've asked before and every time you change the topic and get really defensive.......

u mad bruh, keep it moving

Why you won't answer what happened tho?

You ask for his phone number and get curved or something?

You wanted to be his friend in real life huh?

what kind of gay *** questions you trying to say? i'm not a ********r, but the way you in your feelings seems like you mad about the truth how much of a fraud 50 Cent really is. u acting like i want to meet this dude in real life or something. just admit it your a stan.

Last edited:
what kind of gay *** questions you trying to say? i'm not a ********r, but the way you in your feelings seems like you mad about the truth how much of a fraud 50 Cent really is. u acting like i want to meet this dude in real life or something. just admit it your a stan.

So you really not gonna tell us what happened?

In my feelings about what?

I don't even rock with fif boy everything after the massacre gets no burn, I'm just curious how you went from slobbering dude every chance you got to hating him.

Seriously tho what did he do to you?

So you really not gonna tell us what happened?

In my feelings about what?

I don't even rock with fif boy everything after the massacre gets no burn, I'm just curious how you went from slobbering dude every chance you got to hating him.

Seriously tho what did he do to you?

there's a difference between being a fan and "slobbering" that you speak of. but you seem upset about this entire thread. so i'm done responding to you. kick rocks punk.

You responded all them times and still won't tell us what dude did to you?

Now you mad at me :rofl:

How did he hurt you so bad fam?

Knew who made this thread as soon as I saw 50s name in the title. I love it. Let me nonchalantly post negative **** about 50 and hope he loses fans.....

laugh.gif

50 Cent Sues Former Business Partner For $800,000

The partner's lawyer responds.

50 Cent is suing Andrew Jameson for more than $800,000 in damages for falsely representing him to E!, TMZ reports.

The Rap mogul says that he paid Jameson $270,000 to make deals for his business ventures. When the contract for their partnership expired, Jameson pitched a reality show about 50 Cent's G-Unit label to E! He suggested to a G-Unit employee that they should enlist a "young white woman" to be a part of the show to make it more sellable.

50 Cent says he was unaware of the request, which occurred via text message. When he found out about the conversation, he called the suggestion, "highly offensive."

The rapper went to E! to say he didn't want to do the reality show and the company said they had already finalized the deal with Jameson. 50 refused to do the show and says his relationship with E! and parent company NBCUniversal is "severely damaged."

Jameson's lawyer, Eric George, commented on the case. He says that his client is not the one at fault.

"His claims aren't worth 50 cents." George says, "In fact, Andrew is the one owed money -- several months of unpaid salary ... and he's in arbitration to get it."

50 Cent filed for bankruptcy in July and reportedly owes more than $28 million to various creditors.

http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.35593/title.50-cent-sues-former-business-partner-for-800000

:rofl: at the dude saying his claims ain't even worth 50 cents

Damn, 50 is scum. I am going to throw away all my 50 Cent and G Unit albums. Thank you for opening my eyes.

G G G G G G U NOT

Back
Top Bottom