50 CENT ---- IN GOD WE TRUST.................... more new heat, Fifty is bringing it

I mean it's a good song, but it won't have much commercial appeal based on the current trends. Maybe if this was the late 90's, it would have moresuccess.

smh at all you people postin and sayin are people stil checkin for 50? well you must be obviously if your checkin out the post.

this isnt even on the album.

50 is goin do his #s . . . I mean it obviously isn't 05 again but he's gonna be one of the top 3-5 selling Hip Hop artists for 09 . . . Anyone thattries to spin that into negativity is nothing but a HATER . . . No otha way to put it.

And ANYone willing to bet he doesn't push a mill or better, put ya money up . . . Or shut ya mouth up

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by wildout4

people still look out for 50 stuff?
Aftermath taking over 09

50 Cent
Eminem
Dre
dont mind him yall...

smh.gif
damn psychedelic drugs...
Who's gonna sell more...? All of them are guaranteed platinum.

this %*#@ aint even new.... this was on the G-Unit Radio 21 mixtape.. the original song is call Just Too Much... its the same lyrics just they put a new beaton it.

Originally Posted by Tom Jooks

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by wildout4

people still look out for 50 stuff?
Aftermath taking over 09

50 Cent
Eminem
Dre
dont mind him yall...

smh.gif
damn psychedelic drugs...
Who's gonna sell more...? All of them are guaranteed platinum.
sales dont make u good...

he didn't say they were good, just said they will sell and take over the hip hop charts.

Originally Posted by Flash Uno

this %*#@ aint even new.... this was on the G-Unit Radio 21 mixtape.. the original song is call Just Too Much... its the same lyrics just they put a new beat on it.

Hahaha no wonder why it ain't that bad.

you guys obviously havent payed 50 any mind for a while because that songs from one of his best mixtapes like 2 years ago. Either the hate it or love it oneor the one right after it.

50's flow is MADD underrated. If got back to being at least a LIL lyrical he could be a problem again.

Y'all buggin' if y'all really think 50 going to go platinum. Dudes base is compltely gone, he barley hit a millie with Curtis and records saleshave declined a lot since then and his star has only shrunk. He'll still move units in Europe but his time as a premier artist in America is done.

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

smh at all you people postin and sayin are people stil checkin for 50? well you must be obviously if your checkin out the post.

*looks up at previous posts*
No one said that ya yenta

This is Maaaaaaad old someone just redid the beat, it aint even synced tight....

....damn Fif must be paying cats on NT to talk about him

Did you see how AWFUL Interscope handled his last project?? And he still sold more records than every rapper that dropped in 07 except Ye, and TI (I think) . .. What other artist could have their project straight sabotoged by their own label and still come out with a million in sales?? Most artist would consider the#s he did last album a success . . . Actually EVERY rapper except 5 or 6 since 07 would to be exact . . .

His label leaked his video, then after it was all said and done they NEVER Pushed the track . . . Who does that??

If anyone HONESTLY believe he aint gonna push a mill, I'm deffinetly willing to put MY money where my mouth is, which hater is willing to back up their BSwith paper??

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

*looks up at previous posts*
No one said that ya yenta

Actually someone did on the first page. Get ya eyes checked
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom