50 Cent lookin like he caught the virus

Originally Posted by Aristotle604

I believe Christian Bale went from that Machinist role to the Batman role right after. He gained all the weight back and got a lot bigger...I believe it was mentioned that because of this, he screwed up his metabolism forever.

It's good to take movie roles seriously, but damn, 50 didn't have to go get cancer for real....Taking method acting too far!
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Ya'll need to be easy. Good to see he's taking the movie thing serious. Hopefully this is only for the movie and not a sign of deteriorating health.
word.

Like I said earlier, for health reasons it appears as if 50 went way too extreme just for this little movie role.  Case in point.......

He gained all the weight back and got a lot bigger...I believe it was mentioned that because of this, he screwed up his metabolism forever.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

indifferent.gif

at him for doing this.

WHAT THE *!*@
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude can never talk $%*% to anyone ever again.
Dude is doing it to get paid. %!$$ music money, it's not what movie dinero is like..

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Like I said earlier, for health reasons it appears as if 50 went way too extreme just for this little movie role.  Case in point.......

He gained all the weight back and got a lot bigger...I believe it was mentioned that because of this, he screwed up his metabolism forever.

A metabolism can be trained. There's no way of screwing it up "forever"

Originally Posted by presequel

he'll gain it back, not a big deal.

losing weight for a movie role isnt unheard of.

Yea I heard Gabby Sidibe lost weight for her movie. 

Some of you are so ridiculously ******ed it is unbelievable.

He is doing this for a movie role, which he is taking seriously like every other great actor who takes pride in their craft. 50 isn't on the level of great actor but it's gotta start somewhere and the commitment to do this is great and you should commend him for it.

He is doing it as a role based on a true story...some of yall are incredibly insensitive.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Some of you are so ridiculously ******ed it is unbelievable.

He is doing this for a movie role, which he is taking seriously like every other great actor who takes pride in their craft. 50 isn't on the level of great actor but it's gotta start somewhere and the commitment to do this is great and you should commend him for it.

He is doing it as a role based on a true story...some of yall are incredibly insensitive.
This. Its dedication, you cant ever knock anyone for that. Props.
pimp.gif

Does he still look like that? Isn't he going on tour in the US? Not a good look to be out in public like that

Back
Top Bottom