50 cent loves fat joe Vol. 5,000

Originally Posted by Essential1

Say what you want about all the beef *$#+ he does..

His shenanigans are just straight comedy...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And you could call it pathetic but Fat Joe talks about 50 a lot more than 50 talks about Joe... Intro track on the Darkside (“And We Gonna Throw The Biggest Party When Curtis Dies

Originally Posted by Essential1

Say what you want about all the beef *$#+ he does..

His shenanigans are just straight comedy...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And you could call it pathetic but Fat Joe talks about 50 a lot more than 50 talks about Joe... Intro track on the Darkside (“And We Gonna Throw The Biggest Party When Curtis Dies

50 is using his old jokes again, he already pulled the crying game video before using Fat Joe. you can talk record sales til your ear bleeds, but Joe asked for a fair one years ago, and 50 $$!+*** out.

50 is using his old jokes again, he already pulled the crying game video before using Fat Joe. you can talk record sales til your ear bleeds, but Joe asked for a fair one years ago, and 50 $$!+*** out.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by ninjahood

joe got nuffin to be ashamed of.

He is a recording artist.  His job is to make and sell records.  He sold 5,000.  He should be ashamed of that. 

LOL i remember him bein on 106 & Park defendin sellin 50,000 copies and bringin up ringtones he sold
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by ninjahood

joe got nuffin to be ashamed of.

He is a recording artist.  His job is to make and sell records.  He sold 5,000.  He should be ashamed of that. 

LOL i remember him bein on 106 & Park defendin sellin 50,000 copies and bringin up ringtones he sold
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif
at Lil Wayne charging $100k for a verse

asdfghjkl; at Trey Songz charging $50,000

whats your deal with Trey?

I mean dude IS a hot artist right now.
I +*%!* with Trey I was at Kevin Liles wedding a few weeks ago. I just dont think that dude is reaching full potential hopefully the next album takes him to the next level. Nah I take that back I do hate that %*@%$ for another reason
smh.gif

When a %*@%$ like Wayne says he charging 100K a verse he's flexing. Maybe hes trying to say he will make 100K over time through royalties or some !%+% but aint nobody NOBODY dishing Dwayne Carter no money like that for a verse. Proof? He did a verse for my %*@%$ Krill's artists for $12,000 cash. Why? Because no %*@%$ is going to turn that kind of money to rap on a beat. Even Em wouldn't pay Wayne 100K for 16 bars of !%+% he could have done himself.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif
at Lil Wayne charging $100k for a verse

asdfghjkl; at Trey Songz charging $50,000

whats your deal with Trey?

I mean dude IS a hot artist right now.
I +*%!* with Trey I was at Kevin Liles wedding a few weeks ago. I just dont think that dude is reaching full potential hopefully the next album takes him to the next level. Nah I take that back I do hate that %*@%$ for another reason
smh.gif

When a %*@%$ like Wayne says he charging 100K a verse he's flexing. Maybe hes trying to say he will make 100K over time through royalties or some !%+% but aint nobody NOBODY dishing Dwayne Carter no money like that for a verse. Proof? He did a verse for my %*@%$ Krill's artists for $12,000 cash. Why? Because no %*@%$ is going to turn that kind of money to rap on a beat. Even Em wouldn't pay Wayne 100K for 16 bars of !%+% he could have done himself.

50 a fool...oh well...i guess you just gotta keep #%#!!% names out ya mouth...and that goes for both sides, cuz this still isn't GRODT days for fif either...but that number is type low especially if you are a "legend" and have a good product on your hands....

50 a fool...oh well...i guess you just gotta keep #%#!!% names out ya mouth...and that goes for both sides, cuz this still isn't GRODT days for fif either...but that number is type low especially if you are a "legend" and have a good product on your hands....

Originally Posted by Seven30

Why Are Album Sales Bein Discussed?
because since about year 2003 every hiphop fan with an internet connection seems to think they're a producer and label intern 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Seven30

Why Are Album Sales Bein Discussed?
because since about year 2003 every hiphop fan with an internet connection seems to think they're a producer and label intern 
eyes.gif

just sayin....who really makes money off album sales these days? its a well known industry standard that money is made off touring nowadays and 50 just went Gold the other day that's supremely subpar for a bluechip artist like him i'm sure he wishes he put anything out remotely dope to The Darkside, but he can't cuz he's beefing w/ anyone on his album except Trey

just sayin....who really makes money off album sales these days? its a well known industry standard that money is made off touring nowadays and 50 just went Gold the other day that's supremely subpar for a bluechip artist like him i'm sure he wishes he put anything out remotely dope to The Darkside, but he can't cuz he's beefing w/ anyone on his album except Trey

Back
Top Bottom