50 cent parts ways with The Money Team

50cent ‏@50cent
I'm no longer apart or down with TMT promotions. SMSaudio

View media item 123451
I guess that whole him smashing Floyds fiancee dont seem to far fetched now :lol:

Saw this coming after he was trying to separate em from Al Haymond

I guess that whole him smashing Floyds fiancee dont seem to far fetched now
laugh.gif
Wasn't this the usual internet gossip though? I don't think anyone reputable has said anything about that.

"First the fat boys break up..."

I don't think Mayweather is too mad if 50 smashed his girl.. I've seen Mayweather with his girl in the club like 3 weeks ago.

i doubt 50 smashed floyds ol lady tho... im guess he wanted to be boss man and floyd didnt agree blah blah woo woo its over with oh well... stop dodging pac man floyd.. lets get this fight going

50s a joke! They coulda just parted ways and been cordial. The whole im selling my TMT jacket for a dollar was mad extra!

Ya'll sure it was a female involved or was it just each other?

These ****** been acting suspect for the longest.

It's funny how people had 50's back when he was with Mayweather...but now that he has cut ties and supposedly is venturing off with Manny to do business with his promo they are now bold to actually call him out...how come all the bashing now after he leaves??? when all along they already knew how 50 was when it came to expenses,taking control etc... :smh:

50 dont give a dam bout nobody, mayyybe yayo....only reason Banks is around is because 50 owns him.

laugh.gif
Gamboa is an idiot, tho...

Turned down the fight with Rios, complained and fought his way out of his Top Rank contract, yet he's on their undercard?

:lol: Gamboa is an idiot, tho...

Turned down the fight with Rios, complained and fought his way out of his Top Rank contract, yet he's on their undercard?

I was thinking the same. 50 was the one who dropped bread to buy out his contract.

Back
Top Bottom