50 Cent speaks on next album "Expect the Unexpected"

Originally Posted by Michael Scott

I dont get why you guys are complaining..[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].the music on BISD was extremely similar to the war angel music, if not identical.[/color] Im not even the biggest 50 fan but[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] it seems like no matter what he does dudes are gonna hate regardless. People wanted a straight hip hop album well he gave them one...and they still aint satisfied.[/color]
"wrap it up 50...your career is done..."

imo regardless of how much he has fallen off (because obviously he has), he still puts out bangers and entertaining music. So idk about you guys, but i hope he keeps puttin out albums. hate on 
pimp.gif

Yeah, I'm not looking foward to this...

Talk about "People crossing over genre's"
smh.gif

I STILL haven't listened to BISD

Kanye-Shrug-YEAH-ITS-2010.jpg

Originally Posted by Dan3429

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Just make a album like his mixtapes...

:/

agreed...war angel + forever king proved he can still make good music

agreed, wish we could get more story-telling 50 like Ghetto Quran...Many Men...etc

Originally Posted by Michael Scott

I dont get why you guys are complaining...the music on BISD was extremely similar to the war angel music, if not identical. Im not even the biggest 50 fan but it seems like no matter what he does dudes are gonna hate regardless. People wanted a straight hip hop album well he gave them one...and they still aint satisfied.
"wrap it up 50...your career is done..."

imo regardless of how much he has fallen off (because obviously he has), he still puts out bangers and entertaining music. So idk about you guys, but i hope he keeps puttin out albums. hate on 
pimp.gif

QFT. People just stay hating on 50 for no reason at all.

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

^ that horrible track is Hard Rock ft. Ester Dean... that !%$ was attrocious.... i'm just hoping we ain't gonna get a full album like that

i agree i like 50 ..... his last album did not do 2 well

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

i thought he was done after bisd...
Once again you guys fail to realize an artist's influence outside of this country.

Curtis, the supposed start of 40's downfall, sold more than Graduation worldwide.  BISD did solid number overseas.  50 isn't going anywhere.  He is by far still one of the 2-3 biggest rappers overseas.

This is true.

Back
Top Bottom