50 CENT TO PAY HIS RESPECTS TO FAT JOE! *VID* UP NOW!

^
laugh.gif
seriously. really the only rappers in the music industry that can approach 50 about money at this point are jay-z and diddy. even if 50 lost 23 millionon curtis, that's nothing to him. and it's not like he lost all that. it was probably mostly interscope/aftermath/shady records that lost that money.

but for real, i love this stuff. it's straight comedy. i'm waiting for the next 50 video to come out. this is too much
roll.gif

even if 50 lost 23 million on curtis
laugh.gif

curtis didn't lose 23 million, just like joey didn't net 50k off elephant in the room.

rappers should stop bragging out how many years they've been in the game.

it's only showing their age and how little they accomplished in that time.
Someone get this man a TS Chain
roll.gif

holla at laxroxles.

dude gave himself a roc-a-fella chain.
laugh.gif

MY GAWED...its da FIRST WEEK...jim jones took nearly a year to go gold with ballin.
let's look at from a PURELY business standpoint....who do you think invested more money on they're album, 50 cent or fat joe?

da common sense answer would be 50 cent, cuz fat joe has a entire inhouse production who he's paying pennies to da dollar to his beats..

so when 50 cent only went 1xplatinum, when he was aimin for multliple plat numbers..and was spending and investing on promo..you do you think is takin da L? why else would 50 say it was a dud...cuz that album stalled after nearly 5 videos...he was on his last ticket before "i get money"

since fat joe is on a independent label...THEY SHIP LESS UNITS THEN A MAJOR, dont ya wonder why after 1-2 years its kinda hard to get a older indpendent album?

some one ya are letting da da theatrics of 50 cent blind you from da business of music....let's not forgot that no one else on g-unit outside buck and MAAAYBE banks with a STRONG mixtape grind have da ability to move that much more copies than fat joe, and they're on major labels.

da funniest thing about this whole thing is fat joe isn't my favorite rapper at all, but i just hate to see ya discredit a guy who's been makin pretty good albums for almost 16 years and trying to put da nail in his coffin.
Someone get this man a TS Chain
roll.gif

But seriously, you do realize 50 cent makes over $500,000 a performance in Europe? Oh, I bet you didn't know that.

50 could have lost $50 million on Curtis. He still has another $350 from Vitamin Water alone.

I'm a 50 fan, if for no other reason that for continuing to keep himself relevant. I don't care if Curtis was an independent or a major, the dude stillwent platinum. Fat Joe won't ever go platinum, again, EVER.

And before you come with the "Interscope/G-Unit bought all kind of albums", well so did Koch or whoever put out Elephant in the Room. And he stillonly did 40k.

Like I say everytime a Fat Joe post comes up, dude needs to stick to licking shoes.

Originally Posted by FWA III

even if 50 lost 23 million on curtis
laugh.gif

curtis didn't lose 23 million, just like joey didn't net 50k off elephant in the room.
rappers should stop bragging out how many years they've been in the game.
it's only showing their age and how little they accomplished in that time.

basically!

he has 2 things under his belt:
  • Discovering Pun (which is just good luck and there are rumors about the family and all that)
  • Being a part of DITC (theres no way you can tell me that he didnt buy his way into that crew.. he was the weakest out of all the lyricists and was rejected the first time he tried)
DONE
laugh.gif

yeah CH needs to lay off the fat joe talk. dude is irrelevant anymore. 50K isnt anything today. 50 > joey crack and thats all there is to it

Originally Posted by belle155

yeah CH needs to lay off the fat joe talk. dude is irrelevant anymore. 50K isnt anything today. 50 > joey crack and thats all there is to it

Yeah, 50k, even in today's bad album sales numbers, still isn't good. It just isn't, even on an independent label. Why ae you defending Fat Joeso much? I don't think I Won't Tell was that popular either. It was alright, but you actin like millions of people downloded it, and even if they did,over half of em sure didn't get it from Itunes, ya dig?

fat joe be puttin out some hot $@#*..but 50 is str8 mashin on em...thats how the unit go tho

"either u gon eat with the unit..ur u gon eat a can of sardines" -fif
roll.gif

you guys see this? this is exactly why wayne didnt respond...he know the deal....

"my consistency alone will break his neck"

laugh.gif
im so glad 50 and the unit are back. Last two mixtapes were nice, andits good to hear 50 admit that his last album was a "dud" and he still sold 700,000. Im lookin forward to upcoming 50 projects
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom