50 Cent Tours Somalia

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Say what you want about 50 having alterior motives, but he's out there doing it, others are not.

Nothing but respect for the guy.
My thoughts exactly.

Originally Posted by Born illa

Philanthropy is the key to power 
pimp.gif

He's still an entertainer though. He'll be forever chasing a dream.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by gunnascott

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

You have a couple of dudes who are so backwards on this site, it's pathetic.

Because when Birdman gives away hundreds of ThanksGiving and Christmas Dinners he doesnt mask it in selling an energy drink. It comes directly from his pocket.
Yea, because you know for a FACT it wasnt some type of stunt behind him giving away turkeys????

Originally Posted by Dropten

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

You have a couple of dudes who are so backwards on this site, it's pathetic.

Because when Birdman gives away hundreds of ThanksGiving and Christmas Dinners he doesnt mask it in selling an energy drink. It comes directly from his pocket.
Yea, because you know for a FACT it wasnt some type of stunt behind him giving away turkeys????
I don't know for a FACT.
It could all be for show. It could be to solidify public opinion. 

I will never know...and frankly I don't care. 

Less fortunate people are being helped.

But how one does it...kinda does smooth things over. Ludacris and Jeezy giving away toys in the hoods of Atlanta around the holiday season without pushing a product make it seem a little more believable even though they got their money from persuading people to buy their music and concert tickets.

There is a hidden cost to everything...but at least in my example, birdman does a little better job of hiding it. 

I don't know for a FACT.

But how one does it...kinda does smooth things over. Ludacris and Jeezy giving away toys in the hoods of Atlanta around the holiday season without pushing a product make it seem a little more believable even though they got their money from persuading people to buy their music and concert tickets.

There is a hidden cost to everything...but at least in my example, birdman does a little better job of hiding it. 
You sounding foolish right now...to believe people like birdman doesn't have an ulterior motive and then trying to rip fif is laughable.  50 is a businessman/mogul no question about it, but to take sides with birdman...
laugh.gif

He gives out turkeys in his hood because if $%*% was to ever hit the fan and he gets reduced to a shell of what he was...it's his base, the people in the hood he came from that will hold him down and still rep him.  It's a smart move but more believable? 
roll.gif

For a guy that prides himself on evidence and FACTS you do sure make a lot of assumptions...

Well....There we go. People are being helped and thats the bottom line

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I don't know for a FACT.

You sounding foolish right now...to believe people like birdman doesn't have an ulterior motive and then trying to rip fif is laughable.  50 is a businessman/mogul no question about it, but to take sides with birdman...
laugh.gif

He gives out turkeys in his hood because if $%*% was to ever hit the fan and he gets reduced to a shell of what he was...it's his base, the people in the hood he came from that will hold him down and still rep him.  It's a smart move but more believable? 
roll.gif

For a guy that prides himself on evidence and FACTS you do sure make a lot of assumptions...
I'm not sure if you read anything i said.
I said whether or not there is an ulterior motive, no one wil ever know.

But to mask it in an energy drink and facebook "likes" as opposed a charity thats a lesser known tax-haven or to make sure that your old hood still holds you down are varying degrees of masking the motive.

There is no assumption here. 50 said himself. Each FB like is a meal for a kid. I mean...thats just kinda ...odd... Why not just say you'll use the money from SK to feed kids...you need the FB likes too? 

Whatever.

At the end of the day less fortunate people are being helped in very direct ways. 

Its just that philanthropy always seems to come attached with some sort of catch. 

Back
Top Bottom