50% off for up to 5 items at Banana Republic...Today only! (Sunday, March 18th,2012)

Must print this out
432119_10150677592944076_15524934075_9036047_139385019_n.jpg

Originally Posted by Regis

I keep trying to give this store a chance but they fell off so hard.

SO HARD!
The whole company. BR, Gap, and Old Navy is just bad imo

nerd.gif
,  not sure if i feel like going to the actual store might check out the online first. NICE catch op!

OP your so official for this one
pimp.gif

I haven't really bought any new clothes for about 2 years and just recently decided to go get some new duds. This is appreciated.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by Regis

I keep trying to give this store a chance but they fell off so hard.

SO HARD!
The whole company. BR, Gap, and Old Navy is just bad imo

Use to be one of my fav's. Game don changed.

Originally Posted by outforaction

nerd.gif
,  not sure if i feel like going to the actual store might check out the online first. NICE catch op!

This wish they had the 50% off online might see what's online though.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Originally Posted by outforaction

nerd.gif

This wish they had the 50% off online might see what's online though.

Same, I'm too lazy to go out today
laugh.gif

Also, right now is the best time to buy a winter jacket.

It'll be sitting in your closet for like 6-8 months, but you'll get it for like half off lol.

My whole wardrobe is mainly gap clothing and a few BR pieces. I usally dont shop anywhere else cause h&m cant catch up to the quality i look for.

Did anyone go to a BR and purchase anything?

Looking on the website, there are a few things that would be purchasable but the last few times I've been to a BR, there was nothing even remotely interesting. The majority of their clothing is pretty bland and aside from the occasional pair of slim tailored dress pants for work that actually don't have a boxy fit, most of what they carry is really bland in my opinion. None of it is expensive but to me, BR quality doesn't justify some of their prices but these 30-50% off sales are worthwhile if you're into what they're carrying.

Printed it from slickdeals this morning, got myself a brown leather jacket, khaki colored suit, and a few dress socks for work.

Back
Top Bottom