500 days of summer

I know im extremely late but I keep hearing about this movie 500 days of summer and how it was really good and some ppl say the movie say it was a truly depressing story. Just wanted to know if it was worth renting or not.

I know im extremely late but I keep hearing about this movie 500 days of summer and how it was really good and some ppl say the movie say it was a truly depressing story. Just wanted to know if it was worth renting or not.

Movie was 
pimp.gif
, caught it on HBO a couple weeks ago.

Minka Kelly
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Movie was 
pimp.gif

Minka Kelly
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

I usually HATE movies like this. but this one was
pimp.gif
to me for some reason.

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Movie was 
pimp.gif

Minka Kelly
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

I usually HATE movies like this. but this one was
pimp.gif
to me for some reason.

I like it. I like it a lot.

I've been both the Tom and Summer characters in the past, so it was easy for me to relate to each of them.

And yes, Minka Kelly is bad, but don't sleep on Zooey either!

I like it. I like it a lot.

I've been both the Tom and Summer characters in the past, so it was easy for me to relate to each of them.

And yes, Minka Kelly is bad, but don't sleep on Zooey either!

Zooey Deschanel Has A Sextap...

"Woopsie! Another celeb who wasn’t thinking of the eventual consequences.

A-list actress Zooey Deschanel is the latest subject of a sex scandal,after our friends over at Kikster.com claim to have a solo sex tapethat the actress made for her boyfriend back when she was a freshman incollege and he was overseas.

Yes, there are photos to prove it, so hurry here to check em out!

Zooey is famously married to Ben Gibbard from the band ‘Death Cab forCutie’ and we have a feeling this won’t be his favorite news story thisweek.

Kikster claims the video is on the way shortly, but for now there’s 17 screen grabs for you to enjoy."

9b92a07c42d677fb9577e8c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom