***5000th Post MicMorales Collection***

Wow. Great Stuff.

your collection of co.jp forces is awesome. 8)
glasses.gif
rats off to ya!

as a fellow filipino im proud. my mom always tells me about how my cousins in the philippines would love to have things that im always buying and reading your story reminds me of that.

Its a way of life...

dope Mic... Ive seen almost all of them over the years, but surely better to see them all together!

That one pic of amsterdams, urawas, viotechs, and safaris really breaks my heart... WHY IN THE HELL DO I HAVE BIG FEET?? Id kill for ANY of those in a 13, I just cant ever find a pair.

The forces are also insane, love all the co.jps
--*--SELL ME YOUR SZ 13 AIR MAXES--*--

thats what i call a collection thats nice right there....keep it up lovin ur 90s
District Of Columbia
I'm Tripling My Money Up
If U Ain't Talkin Dollars
Then I Don't See Where U Comin From
....WALE....
Pronounced Wah-Lay

Wow man, great stuff...your af1 grails= my af1 grails..fine taste.
Brooklyn!
WANTED: Safari AM1, Air Burst "Storm". Size 10.5 PM ME!

hey man ... this is amazing. we were waiting to see this an it was worth to wait every single day. what a nice collection and what a nice post. i have to mention my favs. even though there are so many: great reeboks, cement III, tier0 90, limes, stash 95 and af, am1 heat all over the place, and all these forces are simply outstanding ... hong kongs, 3m, atmos, courir and so on ... mike i really have to say you have one tight collection.
also props for being such a nice and friendly person. good to see guys like you hanging out on this board and spreading a positive attitude. i'm looking forward to hear/read from you in the future.

and again for your collection :wow:
eek.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
...::: AIR is our element MAX is our credo :::...
TEAM-AM-FAM​

Damn Mic, I didn't know you got busy on the Force 1's like that too.

Prooooooooooooops.................
TEAM AM FAM
Oh, it can't be. Illphil with the Air Max family....
FOR SALE-JORDAN IV COOL GREY DS 9.5
ILLPHILLIP@TMAIL.COM

nice collection!

Team Washington Wizards​

-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
We need to get it together..NOW​

Nice collection man. love the suede pumas
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Great stuff man... My love reaches way back as well... AF1s are my staple, and we have many of the same... Respect...

one of the est collecitons on NT mike. definately
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon

Good @#%$!!
Now what you know about the Great Lakes? / We contemplate on gettin' money like a sweepstakes...​

some really great stuff...except..........those tier 0 90's don't really go with your whole collection......i'm thinking they might look okay at my house :tongue:
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Back
Top Bottom