52 Week Money Challenge vol. 2014.... Week 24 - 6/9

On your 52nd week you would have to deposit $2,251,799,813,685,248.
more like $104 
laugh.gif

If you guys can I recommend starting backwards that way you're not depositing too much towards the end of the year.

I plan to start with $104 and work my way down to $2.

I'll try this, only thing tht would stop me from doing this is forgetting to deposit money over

Piston honda have no idea where you got the figures from. Also the 104 working down to 2 bucks does make more sense.

In with the shoe box method as well. I tried jumping on this late last year and quit after a month or two

Im in I wont be using the shoe box bank only for me so I wont be tempted to touch it

I may use the shoebox instead of going back and forth to the bank..

automatic bank transfers, sherlock, between accounts. thank me later

bank of america will match you but I forgot excatly how it works look it up

Last edited:
My wife and I both did this last year and it is def worth it. Ended with with almost 3 grand extra in our savings. Crazy thing is you wont miss the $ you put in week to week. Will do it again this year

i dont think a shoe box method would be effective just because you would have money on deck and be tempted...im not saying this cant be done but it will too accessible thats all...ill try this money challenge and can see this as a great way to save money but i waste money on dumb things like fast food and :pimp:

automatic bank transfers, sherlock, between accounts. thank me later

bank of america will match you but I forgot excatly how it works look it up

I just set up my account to do a weekly transfer. Will be nice to have the cash as long as I leave it alone.

For me, I'm just going to pay $52 towards my school loan weekly for the rest of the year. It will be down to a little under $1000 by the 52nd week. By then I'll probably add more towards the end of the year and bang it out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom