52 Week Money Challenge vol. 2014.... Week 24 - 6/9

Forgot about this challenge right after I posted :lol:, but I'm back in the game :pimp:. Week 4 this week for anyone that forgot like me.

Last edited:
In for my Week #4 deposit.  Deposited $8 for a total of $20...  Still going multiples of $2... Let's get it pleighbois.

On a side note, I wish I had this much discipline in the "no fap" threads
laugh.gif

Another tip to help you remember in case you forget easily is to set a calendar reminder. I have a google calendar reminder for every Sunday through the end of year to transfer money. It's usually the first message i get on Sunday mornings so I do it immediately.
Good idea, I'm gonna start doing this too 

I just made my week 4 deposits of 24.00 in the bank and a 4.00 deposit in my coin bucket under my bed im going to do two separate ones

i put $10 in week 1 and just put another $10 in today. i'm gonna start putting money in every week starting next week.

Just wondering, what day is everyone using for their transfers? I basically do my transfer every Sunday(week 1 I waited until New Year's Day just as a formality). I'm about to make my week 5 donation tomorrow though, just weird seeing older references as I move into a new week, just interested in how others are doing their weeks.

I'm new to the thread and challenge. What a great way to save. I going to start this week and make up for the last 4. I also want to put an an additional 20$ each week. I already have 2 saving accounts I put money into. So for this challenge I'm going to use a used instant Oats tube taped up so I don't open it (I have a habit of recounting money in my wallet) and put it in my closet. I also printed out the challenge and put it next to my calender. I'm all in.

Back
Top Bottom