52 Weeks Savings Challenge (2024 Edition)

Which challenge will you do?

• $1378

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • $2500

Votes: 13 14.4%
  • $5000

Votes: 19 21.1%
  • $7000

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • $10,000

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • Custom Challenge

Votes: 16 17.8%

• Total voters
When will it be a great time for me to start? This Thread is the motivation I need. I need a layout on how to get started. Yall help will be appreciated. I don't mind asking people for direction and help.

When will it be a great time for me to start? This Thread is the motivation I need. I need a layout on how to get started. Yall help will be appreciated. I don't mind asking people for direction and help.
The best time to start is now. We're on week 32 now, but if you want you can go back and make all the deposits from earlier in the year.

Personally I used to the bank and withdraw the money. Now I just transfer the weekly amount into my Apple savings account. There's no right or wrong way to do it, it's all preference.

52weekchallenge-money.jpg

The best time to start is now. We're on week 32 now, but if you want you can go back and make all the deposits from earlier in the year.

Personally I used to the bank and withdraw the money. Now I just transfer the weekly amount into my Apple savings account. There's no right or wrong way to do it, it's all preference.

52weekchallenge-money.jpg
So basically I need to put 32 dollars into my savings account. I will be caught up?

Back
Top Bottom