52 Weeks Savings Challenge (2024 Edition)

Which challenge will you do?

• $1378

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • $2500

Votes: 13 14.4%
  • $5000

Votes: 19 21.1%
  • $7000

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • $10,000

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • Custom Challenge

Votes: 16 17.8%

• Total voters
Closing in on 500k in my savings account. I got an estimate on how much in taxes I have to pay between my estimated W2 and 1098 work through december. :smh: :sick:. Apparently it could have been worse. Puts on MAGA hat.

GettyImages-957141432-e1685456721968.jpg

First time I peeped this thread… bro deusavertat deusavertat the hell you do for work lol

Physician (General, musculoskeletal and emergency radiologist). But I make a ton cause I essentially navigated a way to work 2 full time jobs simultaneously almost everyday. 1 is my regular salaried job based on 2 weeks of work plus a ton of extra paid shifts which I never turn down. The other is as a private contractor for a private practice (started off as a part time thing now I work for them all the time and they want me to sign up officially with them ). Working myself to death.....or very early retirement.

Physician (General, musculoskeletal and emergency radiologist). But I make a ton cause I essentially navigated a way to work 2 full time jobs simultaneously almost everyday. 1 is my regular salaried job based on 2 weeks of work plus a ton of extra paid shifts which I never turn down. The other is as a private contractor for a private practice (started off as a part time thing now I work for them all the time and they want me to sign up officially with them ). Working myself to death.....or very early retirement.
Respect for finding the time to post in this thread :emoji_v:

Back
Top Bottom