52 Weeks Savings Challenge (2024 Edition)

Which challenge will you do?

• $1378

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • $2500

Votes: 13 14.4%
  • $5000

Votes: 19 21.1%
  • $7000

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • $10,000

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • Custom Challenge

Votes: 16 17.8%

• Total voters
Week $34

I wish I post this on week 32 but oh well..

Hello+im+shaquille+oneal+and+id+like+all+my+money_bd106d_5931743.jpg

When I think of Shaquille O'neal.. ill think #34

What do you guys typically save for? I saved a hood chunk for the deposit and other moving costs on my new house. Not sure what else to save for after closing. Vacation?

What do you guys typically save for? I saved a hood chunk for the deposit and other moving costs on my new house. Not sure what else to save for after closing. Vacation?
Right now it's simply to pay down debt and for an upcoming trip to Hawaii for a wedding. Also am pushing myself to get in the habit of saving consistently and budget the family's finances a lot better.

My pace is now every two weeks, but I'm determined to finish this challenge for the first time.

Going to start 2022 Savings on my birthday this Sunday. Then when I finish my current plan in February, I'll start again.

the lockdowns really helped me save quite a bit so I haven’t really needed to put money away the last year. I did start a weekly challenge Friday, hoping to last until the end of the year at the very least.

what "vehicles" are folks using for their savings?

I've been too passive letting "savings" accumulate in my checking so I incorporated automatic transfers to my brokerage account.

Back
Top Bottom