55 y/o Grandma bones a 12 y/o boy for her birthday.

Dayton, Ohio - A woman accused of celebrating her 55th birthday by having sex with a 12-year-old boy pleaded guilty to one count of gross sexual imposition of a person under age 13 on Friday, Oct. 23. Gloria J. Murphy, of 5440 Rawlings Drive, appeared before Montgomery County Common Pleas Judge Mary Katherine Huffman, who set sentencing for Dec. 2. The charge is a third-degree felony, punishable by up to five years in prison. Murphy, who uses a walker and an oxygen tube, appeared frail.
eek.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
devil.gif
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Dayton, Ohio - A woman accused of celebrating her 55th birthday by having sex with a 12-year-old boy pleaded guilty to one count of gross sexual imposition of a person under age 13 on Friday, Oct. 23. Gloria J. Murphy, of 5440 Rawlings Drive, appeared before Montgomery County Common Pleas Judge Mary Katherine Huffman, who set sentencing for Dec. 2. The charge is a third-degree felony, punishable by up to five years in prison. Murphy, who uses a walker and an oxygen tube, appeared frail.
eek.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
devil.gif
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
nerd.gif
Born, raised, and still live in Dayton.............
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I seen this earlier today. that is just nasty
sick.gif
. and she's 55?! shelook more like 75 if you ask me.

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

eek.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
devil.gif
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
nerd.gif
Born, raised, and still live in Dayton.............
roll.gif
pimp.gif
Columbus, Ohio checkin' in...born and raised...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Ohio takes another L.
indifferent.gif

Damn, Yung Berg needs to just move to Ohio. They battlin back and forth on who is going to take more L's. I swear its at the point where if I see a badpost on NT I automatically assume it is coming out of Ohio.

Back
Top Bottom