5'6 Aquille Carr Dunks OVER Defender In Regional Finals! UPDATED with better view

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

It got locked because there is already an NBA Season Thread and subjectively it was decided that dunk doesn't warrant its own. And yes there is already a thread on Aguile Carr dunking that I started. OP should have searched and added it there.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AI39theanswer

Check out the better view of the dunk in the original post

The baseline view makes it looks worse...

Not trying to rain on his parade (its sweet he is that little and can dunk), but I wouldn't say "all over." That Shaquille Johnson is a treat to watch dunk

Originally Posted by MarquiseJ

Man shorty def has ups, to badd he's too short to go D1
yea..he'll be hoopin' at D3, Seton Hall next year. 

Funny how this thread is now about Shaquille Johnson
laugh.gif

/\ hes much more fun to watch than Carr... easilyyyy top 5 highschool dunker of all time...

id love to see a game of his so I can decide if hes more of a jacked up gerald green, or moreso baby bron

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

No dambs given ever by the dudes who attend his games
laugh.gif

eek.gif
.. son I was just about to post the vid. These fools straight stopped the game and pointed at the camera.. refs must know the deal.

dude really called a timeout and ran on the court. Ignance. Wuold love to see that happen at Seton hall.
Anybody remember the Providence dude who's brother ran on the court and called a timeout. Got arrested and ended up violating parole.

Back
Top Bottom