6/19 WWE Capitol Punishment PPV - Cena vs R-Truth | Orton vs Christian | Miz vs Riley (pg 13)

not that anyone cares but, the uso's looked really impressive tonight. when will the wwe start pushing the tag team division again...

not that anyone cares but, the uso's looked really impressive tonight. when will the wwe start pushing the tag team division again...

ok8zgn.jpg

http://twitter.com/#!/RandyOrton/statuses/81954304860233728

Originally Posted by theDEEK

3:00 mark in the nWo shirts are my friends
eek.gif
laugh.gif
, surprised they were picked up by the camera.

And where's my News&Notes?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

3:00 mark in the nWo shirts are my friends
eek.gif
laugh.gif
, surprised they were picked up by the camera.

And where's my News&Notes?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

INDY NERDS GET READY TO FREAK THE %%!! OUT

If HHH is bringing people like this I am ALL for him scouting.
Spoiler [+]
Former ROH Tag Team champions Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli were at both Raw in New York and Smackdown in Providence, Rhode Island this week. They worked out in the ring with WWE officials before each show. It should be interesting to see what comes of that.

Credit: Pwinsider
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thank you based god

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

INDY NERDS GET READY TO FREAK THE %%!! OUT

If HHH is bringing people like this I am ALL for him scouting.
Spoiler [+]
Former ROH Tag Team champions Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli were at both Raw in New York and Smackdown in Providence, Rhode Island this week. They worked out in the ring with WWE officials before each show. It should be interesting to see what comes of that.

Credit: Pwinsider
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thank you based god

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Wow. I may have to tune in to Impact next week.  Demolition Smash (dude on the right) son is in action.  I'm surprised WWE let him go.

forget that dude, about the tna spoilers, his opponent shiima xion, is that the first filipino in tna history?
laugh.gif
i looked dude up. hes got some really sick moves. he looks green as $%## though.

Had to check for myself, being filipino and all, and dude did have some dope moves...but you were on point though, he looks green like no other. 
laugh.gif
 either way, I'll check out his match next week.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Wow. I may have to tune in to Impact next week.  Demolition Smash (dude on the right) son is in action.  I'm surprised WWE let him go.

forget that dude, about the tna spoilers, his opponent shiima xion, is that the first filipino in tna history?
laugh.gif
i looked dude up. hes got some really sick moves. he looks green as $%## though.

Had to check for myself, being filipino and all, and dude did have some dope moves...but you were on point though, he looks green like no other. 
laugh.gif
 either way, I'll check out his match next week.

Orton passed his concussion test is and will be ready to go for tomorrow's match against Christian.

Orton passed his concussion test is and will be ready to go for tomorrow's match against Christian.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

damn, i was hoping a career ending concussion

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

damn, i was hoping a career ending concussion

- There has been speculation that WWE will be turning The Miz babyface after the new commercial for SummerSlam features him hanging out with other face stars on the beach. Word is that turning Miz face is not the plan and the video was just one of WWE’s “out of the box

- There has been speculation that WWE will be turning The Miz babyface after the new commercial for SummerSlam features him hanging out with other face stars on the beach. Word is that turning Miz face is not the plan and the video was just one of WWE’s “out of the box

Back
Top Bottom