6 girls lineup to spell N****r on picture day

So what was the point of these broads doing this? Get recognized by any means possible?

The point was ... in todays social media, efamous, i got 1.2K/M followers driven society they wanted attention and theyre getting exactly what they wanted. Their names etched in internet/meme/social media history

A lot of wild comments in this thread excusing this behavior. Not even the main culprit dude either. 

LOL @ It is just a word.

LOL @ This somehow turning into a discussion about how black people shouldn't be using it.

Don't you dudes know that you sound JUST like the media now? Whenever something racial comes up, they run to the, "What about Black on Black crime" comeback. Yall are doing the SAME damn things in here. And so many others are co-signing it.

Wild man

Is it a a or a er well if you say it with an a it's a term of endearment :lol:

Dudes need to stop letting their favorite rapper dictate their beliefs and ideals.

You're better than that. We're better than that.

If you can't find other words to use, you need to expand your vocabulary.

A lot of wild comments in this thread excusing this behavior. Not even the main culprit dude either. 

LOL @ It is just a word.

LOL @ This somehow turning into a discussion about how black people shouldn't be using it.

Don't you dudes know that you sound JUST like the media now? Whenever something racial comes up, they run to the, "What about Black on Black crime" comeback. Yall are doing the SAME damn things in here. And so many others are co-signing it.

Wild man

:\

Cop shoots a young black male, and black folk gotta hear the lecture about black fathers needing to be in the home more.

Research comes out showing systemic bias in the job market , and black folk get a lecture about working harder.

White girls use n-word ignorantly, turns into a lecture about black folk use of the word.

Ahhh, what a time to be alive :rolleyes

Last edited:
The fact thar we even have to wxplain to people why white people shouldnt use the word in any situation should be troubling to everyone.

the fact that the word is being held onto is troubling to me.

you cant have a word that depending on who uses it means something hateful or as a term of endearment.

thats just absurd.

context is everything.

let it go. its 2016.
Nah, I'm saying ****** til my teeth turn pearly white.

Word to what Paul Mooney use to say. I aint gonna stop using the word so racists can slip in to a more subtle low key racism and establish that as a new practice. Imma keep saying cuz I know they think it and I know they say it.

Plus I'm sure there's plenty of those white guilt ppl that want to be let off the hook and live in this 2016 where racism is over. The same way some of them want to erase slavery from the history books. Civil War was just a war over state's rights type of revisionists. **** that.

Sure the word should stop being used but this is a world where a lot of things should be done that don't ALL the time.

***** ***** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ******

As for white ppl, they'll say the word regardless whether it's via racism or reciting rap songs. That aint gonna change any time soon.

Last edited:
Cop shoots a young black male, and black folk gotta hear the lecture about black fathers needing to be in the home more.

Research comes out showing systemic bias in the job market , and black folk get a lecture about working harder.

White girls use n-word ignorantly, turns into a lecture about black folk use of the word.

So what should we be talking about.

How racists white people are?

I'm not condoning usage of the word either but THAT shouldn't be brought up when this happens. Stop deflecting

I'm not condoning usage of the word either but THAT shouldn't be brought up when this happens. Stop deflecting

Oh so this is a, "Look at how racist white people are" thread?

Im sorry Im from the south this aint new or shocking to me at all.

Carry on.

What else is the thread supposed to be about? I am lost with your confusion
Didn't know a thread being made means it is a new phenomenon or surprising

Last edited:
Black ppl always saying I din do nuffin (Lying through missing teeth)

but someone saw them commit a crime and called the police
And that's the reason why they showed up
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

Why even bring attention to this type of stuff? Dont act like that wasnt part of why this was done.

What is this discussion bringing to anything?

Why even bring attention to this type of stuff? Dont act like that wasnt part of why this was done.

What is this discussion bringing to anything?
Nothing really.

Just a platform for ppl to judge each other based on their different stances on racism and the word ******

View media item 1870610
How does your diet racist ramblings have to do with anything? How goes it even relate to what I posted?

Last edited:
There isn't always some deep rooted reason why something is shared. Sometimes folks jusy want to share a picture and collectively talk trash about the idiots that name dumb decisions

View media item 1870610
How does your diet racist ramblings have to do with anything? How goes it even relate to what I posted?
That dude is a habitual line stepper when it comes to talking about black ppl.

I think it's official he's SWS.

There isn't always some deep rooted reason why something is shared. Sometimes folks jusy want to share a picture and collectively talk trash about the idiots that name dumb decisions
Complete 180 from you whining about why that other thread was made and what was the point of it :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom