6 girls lineup to spell N****r on picture day

I'm not fighting for anything it was just an opinion. Everyone on here takes everything way to serious and immediately goes into attack mode it's weird.

It's weird you don't think bigots should be called bigots because you believe the word has become "trendy"

Last edited:
Like taking the use of a word way too seriously and going into attack mode when all that was basically said is that it's silly? Hypocrisy bout to become a real overused word.

Every time someone tries to strike up a convo they think makes them stand out, but is really over their heads they reach for that "too serious" argument quick as soon as anyone pokes a hole in it. Like those aren't just opinions too.

All of you made it a way bigger deal than it is. There's no reason this should've been talked about this much.

No reason it should have been brought up Mr really cool guy. And it's just a few keystrokes, no one's typing with their shirt off. Stop being such a non confrontational ***** labeling them as "attacks". You can move along though since you're so afraid to stand on your own point.

I was definitely not trying to "stand out" either. All of your opinions are terrible and the majority of the people who contribute to the Internet are bigots.

I also don't think I was ever afraid to stand on my own point but I will gladly take the title of mr really cool guy

Last edited:
I also don't think I was ever afraid to stand on my own point but I will gladly take the title of mr really qcool guy

What is your opinion on the original topic of this thread? Only talk about that in here going forward

I hunk what the girls did was very inappropriate. A great showcase of how ******ed kids are. They're getting a lot of negative attention and they should be ashamed but In the era of Instagram and Twitter where that's all people want is attention I'm sure they're loving it. It will also probably inspire some other idiot to go and do something even more inappropriate

Last edited:
*Enters thread where use of word bigot is appropriate, complains about use of word because of personal opinion*

....alrighty then.

Makes sense.

View media item 1891192View media item 1891191View media item 1891190View media item 1891188View media item 1891189
bigots? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Not reading any of that, I am too perturbed by the sudden overuse of the term 'bigots'. Like ya'll just got some new learnins or some ****.

Last edited:
I hunk what the girls did was very inappropriate. A great showcase of how ******ed kids are. They're getting a lot of negative attention and they should be ashamed but In the era of Instagram and Twitter where that's all people want is attention I'm sure they're loving it. It will also probably inspire some other idiot to go and do something even more inappropriate
+23

But you can't use the R word anymore man. Not in 2016

Nah, I aint gonna fight no bigot and give em what he wants. Especially if he is black.

Plus I'm liable to take it too far.

Last edited:
No matter where you go you are what you are player
And you can try to change but that's just the top layer
Man you was who you was before you got here
you can follow me around yellin bigot all you want to
Nah, I aint gonna fight no bigot and give em what he wants. Especially if he is black.

Plus I'm liable to take it too far.
im not entertaining any of this let it go dude

Back
Top Bottom